If you are lounging on a free day and watching TV, the last thing you would want is missing or unavailable channels. This might play a spoilsport to your mood and viewing experience. There are slight chances that you might face any of such issue on your Spectrum TV. Don’t panic and follow these simple steps to instantly resolve the issue on your own.
Begin with the troubleshooting tool by signing in your spectrum account. This is likely to work most of the times for bringing back the missing channels.
However, if this doesn’t help, you can also try these manual steps for fixing the problem:
- Check that your Spectrum TV receiver is on.
- Verify that the TV is set on the right input (HDMI, Video 1). Do this by using the input source key on your TV remote.
- Verify that all the connecting equipment are properly connected to the TV set and set behind the wall. Also, check that the coax cable is neither damaged nor loosely connected.
- Check the option of ‘Auto Program’ on your Spectrum TV to automatically program your TV set.
If these steps don’t work, you can also try sending refresh signals to the receiver. For that follow these steps:
- Sign in to your spectrum account by visiting spectrum.net
- Go to ‘my account’ section and click on ‘TV’
- Click on the refresh button in the equipment section.
For further issues, contact customer care of spectrum TV.