You can use Spectrum WiFi network being away from home conveniently with Spectrum WiFi Hotspots. With Spectrum Internet service, you get unlimited access.
You can easily find Spectrum WiFi hotspots at some selected locations. To use that, look for ‘Spectrum WiFi’ in the available WiFi networks in your device.
Here is how you can connect to Spectrum’s WiFi Hotspot if you are a Spectrum Internet customer:
- Enable ‘WiFi’ on your smart device.
- Select ‘SpectrumWiFi’ from the available WiFi networks’ list
- Provide your Spectrum User Id and Password.
- Go through the Terms & Conditions first, and then click on ‘Sign In’ to accept them.
- Give a nickname for your device so that it gets automatically signed in, in the future.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to connect to the ‘Spectrum WiFi network’ and enjoy using.
Note: You can register as much as 15 devices per account, although only five of them can be connected to a particular Spectrum WiFi hotspot at the same time.
Contact if any issues in spectrum wi fi