Charter Communications is one of the leading service providers in the U.S. with a range of services such Internet, telephone and cable TV. One of the most popular services offered by Charter is their ‘On Demand’ service. The service allows its customers to access free movies, pay per view type of movies, and shows from the network stations as well as premium channels. In case, you are facing any issues with your On Demand service such as it doesn’t work properly at the times, there may be some technical fault. It may also occur in case Charter disrupts the On Demand service because of not paying the bill on time. If you are facing any thing similar, you can simply call to the company’s customer service team and reset your On Demand service.
Follow the given steps and get it done in no-time:
- Dial the Charter customer care number and when your call gets connected, you should ask to speak with technical support executive for cable TV. When you call, you may get to interact with an automated operator. In such cases, say ‘Representative’ simply at the voice prompt and then you can speak to a Charter customer service executive.
- After this, you should provide your billing information along with the security number, so that the person speaking with you can confirm if you are an authorized Charter user.
- Describe the problem you are facing with the On Demand service in detail to the representative. If you can see a blue box having a code appearing on your TV screen at the time you are trying to access the service, share this code with the tech support executive. The Charter agent will then quickly tell you if your problem has something to do with a service disruption because of non-payment or not. If the problem is because of non-payment, you have to pay up. As soon as you do this, the agent will be sending a signal boost to the cable or DVR box.
- After this, unplug the cable or DVR box, wait for 30 seconds and plug it back in. Now, turn on your TV and check if the On Demand service is working or not.
- In case, it doesn’t work even after the signal boost, you can schedule a time at which a tech expert will visit to your home and resolve the error.
Following the above steps, you can easily resolve the issues you are facing with your On Demand service. In case, you are not able to fix it, you can schedule a meeting with a Charter executive and get it done.