Got a Sprint device recently but unable to activate it? No worries. It is a quite simple process following which your device can be activated within minutes. There are several ways you can opt to activate your device but the most easiest one is doing this online. You can also go to the nearest Sprint store or call to Sprint customer service but this will take a lot of your time. Check out how you can activate your Sprint Phone online or call tech service.
- Make sure your device on which you are going to perform this task is connected with internet.
- Visit sprint.com/activate.
- Log into your Sprint account.
- Only the account owner of Sprint can activate a Sprint device online so make sure you are the owner of the account you are using.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- As soon as the process is complete, you will receive a notification that your device has been activated to use on a network.
Things You May Need During Activation Process
there are certain things which you may need during the activation process. These are:
- Device activation code. If you don’t know it, dial *#06# from the device.
- Sprint account number
- Your social security number
- Debit/credit card details if you have any dues left to pay.
- Cellphone account information if porting your number to Sprint.
Verify If The Activation Worked
It is crucial that you verify the activation after the process finishes. You can verify it by calling, texting and using internet on your device. If you are able to do these things, your device is activated successfully. Keep in mind that If you have ported from any other network, it may takes up-to 2 hours in activation.