Spectrum offers different TV plans such as Gold TV, Silver TV and Select TV out of which you can pick any as per your needs and wish. You can browse and tune to your favorite channels using Spectrum Guide.
Spectrum Guide feature is truly fun, and intuitive in every sense. It can make it extremely easy to find something to watch easy. You can easily access the Guide by tapping the Guide button given on the remote. Also, you can press Menu button and then scroll to Guide using the arrow keys.
In this article, we have mentioned all the important information related to Spectrum guide that will help you navigate the options easily and detailed steps so that you don’t get confused while doing this. Keep reading.
What Will You Find In Spectrum Guide?
In the Spectrum Guide, you will be able to:
- Find program listings.
- View the program descriptions along with live video.
- Easily switch from the Video to Standard Guide using the Guide button.
- Set DVR recordings (in case you are using a DVR).
- Go to channel 2400 if you want to view the video library of Spectrum Guide Support.
- Go to channel 2401 if you want to access your account information.
- Order Pay-Per-View and more.
In case, you want to speak with a tech support executive, contact our Experts and get instant resolution.
How To Find Program Listings?
You have to press Guide button on the remote for program listings for that hour. TV listings will appear in grid format, with details of channels such as channel numbers with network names at the down left corner and show times at the top.
- Scroll to Guide with the help of the arrow buttons given on the remote to see program listings and program titles.
- To browse faster, you can navigate using the Page Up/Down buttons present on the remote and browse listings of a page altogether at a time.
- Press and hold Up/Down or Left/Right arrow buttons given on the remote as per the direction you are willing to browse, to move in the listings rapidly.
How To Access Mini Guide?
The Mini Guide has all of the features of a Standard Guide and allows you to view the channel that you are currently watching and you can search for other programming while viewing the current channel information.
Tap the OK/Select button on the remote twice to go to Mini Guide while viewing programming.
Also, you can access the full-size Guide while you are viewing a time-shifted event or DVR event by tapping the Guide or Menu button. Your event will be continuously playing on the screen in picture-in-picture window.
How To Filter And Sort TV Channels?
You can also filter and sort TV channels using the following categories:
- All Channels: It displays all channels that are available in your location.
- My Subscriptions: It shows only the channels that are included in your subscription.
- Favorites: It displays the channels that have been saved as favorites by you.
- HD Only: It displays the channels available in (HD High Definition) only.
- Premium: It displays only the programming available as per your premium subscriptions.
- Alphabetically: It displays all channels according to alphabetical order.
- Channel Number: It displays all channels according to numerical order.
The filter selected will be turned yellow.
This article will hopefully help you with all your queries related to Spectrum Guide. In case you need any further assistance, you can contact Spectrum Experts and discuss your queries. Spectrum team will be more than happy to help you!