AppGuard Customer Service – AppGuard Support Number – 1-866-405-0231
AppGuard Antivirus Support Phone Number
Are you facing difficulties with your AppGuard antivirus? Do you need help to resolve your issues with AppGuardthis software? Well, you don’t need to look for help anymore. Here comes the help right to your doorstep. You just need to dial AppGuard antivirus support phone number and get connected with AppGuard antivirus support representatives who are readily available to resolve all the issues without any trouble.
As a reminder, note down all your queries somewhere so that you won’t forget to ask anything. Call once and discuss all your problems with expert representatives of AppGuard customer support.
How to contact AppGuard antivirus support?
Don’t trouble yourself while searching for help regarding AppGuard antivirus issues. Just use your phone to dial the toll-free AppGuard antivirus support phone number and connect with the customer care representatives to getAppGuard all your problems and queries resolved. AppGuard antivirus technical support is always available for customers to resolve their issues.
Common Problems with AppGuard Antivirus
- Problems with the software and its compatibility.
- Problems associated with the activation of product
- Software maintenance issues
- Problems with the installation/uninstallation of the product.
- Issues with the subscription & renewal of the product.
- Problems associated with the product upgrade.
General FAQs for AppGuard Antivirus
How can I install applications on my AppGuard protected system?
To install an application on an AppGuard protected system, follow the steps given below :
- Adjust the AppGuard protection level and reduce it to ‘Allow Installs’
- If the installation demands a system reboot, uncheck the ‘Resume’ checkbox.
However, the applications can also be installed without adjusting the protection level. It only requires to be added in the ‘Trusted Publisher’ list. Moreover, it depends on the construction of the software package. So, it’ll be better if you install the software by setting the protection level to ‘install’ to avoid problems.
How to use ‘Click-to-Run’ application on the AppGuard protected system?
Click-to-Run Applications are directly streamed from the web to the computer system on a virtualized disk. AppGuard recognizes this disk to be a part of the user data and applies the similar policies to all the applications located on the virtual disk. However, these applications not always contain digital signatures and thus AppGuard prevents the applications from running.
But if you want to run these applications, remove the virtual disk from the User-Space.
I have a 64-bit Windows 7 operating system. How can I use Google Chrome in the locked down protection mode of AppGuard ?
Follow the steps given below to use Google Chrome when the Locked Down protection mode of AppGuard is turned ‘ON’ on a Windows 7 64-bit system :
- Install the Google Chrome in Program Files folder.
- Remove the following folders from the protection definition of User-space
- b) C:>Users>AppData>Local>Google>Update
How to recover the AppGuard license after reinstalling it on a new system?
If your system is still connected to Internet, first of all uninstall AppGuard to create one more license. Otherwise, send an email at email@example.com to retrieve your license. Mention the following details in your email:
- Your name and the email address
- The date of purchase of product. However, if you can’t remember the date, enter an approximate date.