Bullguard Customer Service – Bullguard Support Number – 1-866-405-0231
BullGuard Customer Support Phone Number
Are you facing issues with your BullGuard antivirus? Feeling insecure about your device’s security? Troubleshoot your antivirus issues right now by dialing the BullGuard customer support phone number and talk with the BullGuard antivirus support representatives who are readily available to resolve all your issues. Customer representatives at BullGuard antivirus support listen to your queries and resolve them as soon as possible.
However, before you dial BullGuard customer support phone number, don’t forget to write your queries somewhere, as a reminder. This will help you not to forget any of your query and you can ask everything in just one call.
How to connect with BullGuard customer support?
It is easy to contact BullGuard customer support. You just need to dial the BullGuard customer support phone number which you’ll find right here. Just grab your phone and contact BullGuard antivirus support to talk out all your problems that you are facing and get them resolved with utmost ease. BullGuard
Problems associated with BullGuard antivirus usage
Users might face problems with the installation, update or the utilization of the software. There are technical issues and threat messages that needs to be resolved.
BullGuard Antivirus : Some common FAQs
How can I update my account details?
To update your account details, you first need to go to the official website of BullGuard antivirus. Now, follow the steps given below :
- Go to My Account option and enter your username and password to login to your account. In case, you don’t remember your password, click on the Forgot your password button and follow the instructions to recover your password. Moreover, to get the complete guide to recover your password, click right here.
Moreover, if you have forgotten your username, just open your BullGuard home window, go to ‘Settings’ and click ‘General’ to find your username.
- In the ‘My Account Details’ section, select ‘Change Details’
- Update the information and click ‘Save Changes.’
Just remember that when you update account details, further you need to sign in again in the BullGuard application with the new details in order to keep the application activated.
How can I check the status of my BullGuard subscription?
On the official website of BullGuard, login to your account by entering the username and password in the My Account section. Now to check the details of your subscription, go to ‘My subscription’ section to know the details of your subscription and you can also click ‘More information’ to know more about your subscription.
I recently renewed my BullGuard subscription. However, it still shows the subscription is expired. How can I resolve this?
When the subscription gets renewed, application needs to get connected with BullGuard servers to receive the updated subscription information. However, you can also check the status of your subscription manually by following these steps :
- Open the BullGuard main window
- Go to ‘General’
- Click ‘Check Status’
If your subscriptions details still aren’t updated, verify whether the email account you are logged in with, is the same account that you renewed. Moreover, to get a guide for logging in with the correct account, click here.
How to install BullGuard to other computer systems?
Before installing BullGuard to your computer system make sure that all the other security software are uninstalled. Now, to install BullGuard to another system, follow the steps given below :
- Download BullGuard Internet Security
- Once downloaded, run the file ‘exe’ and follow the instructions to install the file on your system. If you want support regarding installation, click here.
- Login BullGuard with the username and password of your existing account.
- Let BullGuard update the virus definitions and further when the system asks for a restart, do it.
Your BullGuard antivirus will be active and ready to protect your device.
How to disable subscription auto-renewal?
- Go to the official website of BullGuard and login your account by clicking the My Account
- In the ‘Subscription List’, Locate the product for which you want to turn off the auto-renew.
- Select ‘More Options’ and click on ‘Disable Auto Renewal’
- In the new window, click on ‘Disable’ to complete the action.