EScan Customer Service – EScan Support Number – 1-844-892-4680
eScan Antivirus Support Number
Using eScan Antivirus and still concerned about your Device’s security? Are you concerned about virus and corrupt files damaging your system? Well, you need to worry about it anymore. Here you can find eScan Antivirus Support Number to resolve all your issues without any extra efforts. You’ll instantly get connected to eScan technical Support team and tech experts will assist you to fix all your eScan Antivirus related issues.
However, before dialing eScan Antivirus Support Number, make sure you write down all your queries to resolve them in one go. eScan Antivirus Support Number is 24*7 available to help and provide you the expert advice regarding every eScan Antivirus related problems. You can get all the information you want and can get all your issues fixed by the customer support representatives.
How to Contact eScan Antivirus Support and customer service?
Dial eScan Antivirus Support Number and get instantly connected to eScan technical Support and customer service. Further, discuss all your issues with the experts. Tech expert team will help you to resolve all your issues in no time.
Common issues associated with eScan Antivirus.
Problems that a eScan Antivirus user generally face include: Installation / Uninstallation issues, Application Issues, Detection & Disinfection Issues, updates issues and upgrading issues.
Some common eScan Antivirus FAQs
What are the system requirements for eScan?
OS: Client Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP.
Windows 8: 1 Ghz, 7: 1 Ghz, Vista: 1 Ghz and Windows XP: 450 MHZ, (1 GHz recommended)
Windows 8 requires 1 GB, Windows 7 requires 1 GB, Windows Vista requires 1 GB, Windows XP requires 512 MB (1GB recommended)
Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or 7.0.
Display with High-color having a resolution of 640×480 pixels or higher.
How can I pause eScan protection?
- Right click on “eScan Protection Center” option form the taskbar and then select “Pause Protection”.
- If you’re attempting this on an eScan system with Admin passcode or on an eScan client system, it will ask you to type Administrator password. You need to enter the password for eScan Admin.
- Set the duration for which you wish to pause the protection.
- Press “Ok” after you pause the eScan Protection, you’ll find a cross sign on the taskbar of the eScan Protection.
How can I buy eScan protection for my Mac system?
eScan Anti-Virus security for Mac is available at official eScan website. Download the eScan_Anti-Virus.dmg file, and follow the screen instructions.
How to Renew/Upgrade eScan to V14?
To Upgrade/Renew eScan to V14: Click Here
After entering old license key, it will provide you an option to Renew/Upgrade eScan to V14.
How can I update eScan database on Linux? (Offline)
To update the database offline :
For 32 bit OS:
tar -xzvf mwav_32bit_daily_updates.tar.gz
For 64 bit OS:
tar -xzvf mwav_64bit_daily_updates.tar.gz
How can one uninstall/install eScan on mac?
For user convenience, eScan offers two installation methods — Website (Online) and using ROM/USB-CD/DVD (Media).
- Attach USB drive to USB port or insert ROM/CD/DVD into the drive or you can download eScan_Anti-Virus.dmg file from official eScan website.
- Find a double- click on the eScan_Anti-Virus.dmg
- Search for eScan folder on your device and then click on the Uninstall eScan
How to get trial version of eScan? (Mac)
After downloading the eScan_Anti-Virus.dmg file.
- Install eScan on your Mac, a dialog box will appear with 3 options — Buy now, Enter Key and Trial.
- Click on the Trial
- Enter the license key, select the Enter
- Registration Form screen will appear, you need to fill all the required details.
- Click on the Register
- After registering your product, an email will be sent to you along with product evaluation period and license key.