G Data Customer Service – G Data Support Number – 1-866-405-0231
G Data Antivirus technical support phone number
Facing troubles in using G Data Antivirus? If you’ve installed G Data Antivirus Support on your device and still concerned about its security, then you need to panic or worry about it anymore. G Data Antivirus technical support phone number is available here to soothe your customer service experience. You can easily resolve all G Data Antivirus issues without any difficulty. Just dial the G Data Antivirus technical support phone number and get instant support from tech experts.
G Data Antivirus Support is 24*7 accessible anytime anywhere and provides you the required professional assistance. You can get all the necessary information regarding the G Data Antivirus and can get all your issues fixed by our customer support representatives. So, just to ensure that you don’t forget any of your query, make a note so that you can clear all your confusions in one go.
How to contact G Data Antivirus support and customer care?
G Data Antivirus technical support phone number is provided to simply contact the G Data Antivirus support and customer care. You’ll get connected to our customer representatives. Further, discuss all your problems with them and put any question you want to ask.
Common G Data Antivirus issues
- Downloading issues.
- Installation issues.
- Activation issues.
- Performance issues.
- Update issues.
Some G Data Antivirus FAQs
How can I update G DATA security on my Android?
G DATA Internet Security on your mobile updates automatically on daily basis.
However, manual update can done by following the steps below.
- Open G DATA Internet Security application on your mobile.
- Tap on the white icon (with two rotating arrows) located on the top of the window. The background process will start in the background.
- After the update process is over, you will get a notification.
- Click OK.
- Now your G DATA app is up to date.
How to buy a G DATA product?
- Visit the official website of G DATA of your country.
- Select your country. In case, you don’t find your country on the list, visit the Global Website.
- Tap the Shop option at the top of the page.
- Find the product of your choice. Select the amount of system and then click on Buy now.
- In the ‘Your basket’ section check that your selected products are showing. If you want to remove an item, click on the small red x underneath the quantity column.
- Click Next.
- Fill your details and then click on the save address.
- Select payment mode and fill the required info, and go to the next step.
- Look carefully that all your provided information is correct, then check on the confirmation box
- “I have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions” and
- “I have read and understood the Right of cancellation”.
Click next to make a successful purchase.
How can I configure reports based on email on G DATA?
- Go to G DATA Administrator and the visit the tab Management Servers > General Settings > Email.
- Tap small cogwheel located at the center right of the screen.
- Type the email which will be later used by Management Server present next to Sender name (email), and then SMTP server and Port in their corresponding areas.
- Now click on the SMTP authentication…
- If your email need authentication, then click the corresponding type of authentication and type the required credentials and click OK.
- Go back to Email Settings panel, then click on Add option located at bottom-left side of the screen.
- Type the name for the group and then a list of email addresses separated by a comma or a line break, click OK.
- Go back again to Email Settings panel, by using the add button you can simplycreate additional recipients groups and then click OK.
- Go back to Email settings panel, if you want to start using email based reports, check for at least one recipients group under Recipient Group(s) option present at the top of the screen.
Configure the type of reports you want to receive and the frequency present at the bottom of the page.
How can I find my G DATA registration number?
If you have purchased G DATA product physically
You can find the Registration Number of the product on the back of the manual, inside the box of the product.
If you have digital product copy,
Then you’ll find the Registration Number in your mailbox in a mail from email@example.com,
The mail can take 5-10 min after you buy the product. If you do not find any mail in your inbox, check spam folder.
How to remove or uninstall G DATA?
- Press window+R, Startthe Programs and Features. Enter ‘cpl’ and press OK.
- Locate G DATA from the installed applications list and click on it.
- Click on the Uninstall
- Click Next and select yes to uninstall the software
Computer will restart once your pressexit.