K7 Customer Service – K7 Support Number – 1-866-405-0231
K7 Antivirus Customer Care Number
Worrying about the security of your device even after installing K7 antivirus? Do you have issues with K7 antivirus, don’t worry about it anymore. Dial the toll free K7 Antivirus customer care number and get connected with the expert representatives of K7 antivirus support to get a solution for all your queries associated with K7 antivirus, right at your doorstep. Connect with our experts today just by dialing the K7 antivirus support.
Before contacting the executives at K7 antivirus support, note down everything you want to ask. This will help you remember everything when you’ll be on call and help you not to miss even a single query. So, dial the K7 Antivirus customer care number and talk out all your problems.
How to Contact K7 Antivirus Customer Support?
You can easily contact the K7 antivirus support by dialing the K7 Antivirus customer care number which you’ll find right here and the best part is you don’t need to search anymore pages to get connected with K7 antivirus support representatives. Grab your phone, dial the number and talk out all your problems with experts.
Common Problems with K7 Antivirus
Problems faced by K7 antivirus users include the installation/update regarding issues, threat detection issues or network problems.
General FAQs about K7 Antivirus Use
How can I report a Malware?
To report a malware you need to submit the infected file to K7 virus lab. Compress the infected samples in.ZIP or.RAR file with the standard password of file as ‘infected.’ The files can be submitted by the portal or you can mail them here.
You can also report URLs at the portal or can mail them to K7 virus lab.
The mail should mention the reason for the submission, i.e. cleanup fails, not detected, misdetection, etc. It should also include relevant screenshots, screen logs and the DAT version.
I’m not able to access some applications after the installation of K7 firewall, how to resolve this?
First of all, check if the problem caused by the firewall or not. To check this, disable the firewall and try starting the application again. K7 can be disabled by right clicking on the K7 icon in the system tray and clicking on the disable button. If the application does not work properly even after disabling the firewall, then the problem is not with the K7 firewall.
However, if the application starts working properly after disabling the firewall, then follow these steps:
- Open K7 Security
- Click on ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Firewall’
- Under the ‘Application’ section, locate the desired application.
- Select the ‘Full access to Internet’ option.
What are the steps of reactivation of K7 antivirus after a system format?
To reactivate K7 antivirus after you format your device, follow these steps:
- In the Product UI section on the welcome screen, click the ‘Activate’ button. Once the welcome screen appears, enter your Email id and Password registered with the K7 security and click the ‘Login’
- Now, enter all the details and the Serial Key in the window. However, if you want to change your mobile number registered with K7 security, Click on the ‘Change Mobile’ option. So, just make sure that you enter a valid mobile number as K7 security sends an OTP to the registered mobile number to proceed the further activation.
How can I update my K7 antivirus?
You can easily update your K7 antivirus by following the steps given below:
- Open the K7 security main window
- Select ‘Update’
- Click the ‘Run Update’ button
Eventually the updates will get installed in your system.