Kaspersky Customer Service – Kaspersky Support Number – 1-833-452-2826
Contact Kaspersky Antivirus customer service for help!
Looking for Kaspersky support number to resolve your antivirus issues? If you are facing undesirable technical issues with your Kaspersky Antivirus and finding no ways to remove such tech hassles. So, don’t worry as Kaspersky antivirus technical support service is here to help you. Further, with tech support service, you can get connected to the technical experts who have years of experience in troubleshooting all kinds of Kaspersky issues. In addition, not only you can get rid of problems with activating your Kaspersky antivirus application, but find complete assistance from installation to updating Kaspersky product.
Common Kaspersky antivirus issues
- Antivirus installation issues.
- Problems in updating or upgrading your antivirus product.
- System compatibility issues with the antivirus program.
- Scan related issues with your antivirus.
- Not able to setup antivirus properly on your system.
- Difficulty in enabling or disabling your antivirus product.
- The program isn’t finding the malware threats on your PC.
- Slow program or UI issues.
- Unable to run the program or freezing or crash issues.
- Antivirus configuration or optimization issues.
If you have any of the above issues or have other difficulties with your Kaspersky antivirus program. Then with the help of Kaspersky support number, you can find the complete resolution of all issues. Further, not only you get experts’ assistance to resolve all tech glitches but also you can find a useful guide to troubleshoot minor issues on your own.
Moreover, just call Kaspersky support team by dialing the toll-free helpline number and you can find help to resolve your problems in no time.
Some FAQs and troubleshooting
How to update application database?
By default, Kaspersky Lab programs routinely connect to the Kaspersky Lab update servers automatically to check new updates. And when updates are available databases are updated. Moreover, you can also check for any new data updates manually at any point of time.
Further, you can run application update on a single managed device or more than one managed devices at the same time.
Note: You can also run application database updates remotely on devices that have Kaspersky Total Security or Kaspersky Anti-Virus installed.
Follow the below steps to update the databases:
- First, go to ‘Main’ section.
- Now navigate to ‘Devices’ subsection.
- Find and click on the gear button found on the panel of the device that you want to update the databases on.
- Now the device management window will open up, also you’ll be able to view the ‘Information’ tab appearing in the left section of the window.
- Choose ‘Update’ tab from there.
- Now click on ‘Start’ button.
You’ll see a progress indicator when the update is running (the progress indicator will display the time remaining and percentage complete) also there will be a ‘Stop’ button.
As soon as, the update is completed, you’ll find a report appearing on screen.
Moreover, you can start database update on all managed devices at the same time.
Should you have trouble in updating your application database, dial Kaspersky support number to get instant tech help.
How to cancel share protection invitation?
If you have sent a share protection invitation and now want to cancel it, then it’s possible to cancel it. However, you should remember that the invitation can be canceled before the user accepts it. In case the user whose share protection invitation you want to cancel has already accepted the invitation. Then you will need to revoke the license from the user.
Follow the below steps to cancel the invitation:
- Firstly, open the ‘Main’ section.
- Now open ‘Licenses’ subsection.
- Find and click on ‘Users’ button available on ‘Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family panel’.
- Now find the button bearing the name of the user you wish to cancel the invitation for and click on it.You’ll find a window with user information.
- Next click on ‘Cancel invitation’ link option. After this, a confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Simply confirm the action.
After successfully performing all the steps, it will cancel the invitation. Now it the user cannot use the antivirus protection under the family license.
Do you have trouble canceling the invitation, find complete assistance to resolve the issues by dialing Kaspersky support number now!
How to turn on/off web activity monitoring?
By following the below steps, you can turn on/off web activity monitoring:
- First of all, navigate to the ‘Kids’
- Now choose the child’s profile whose internet activity you wish to monitor from the upper section of the window.
- Now open ‘Internet’ subsection.
- Click on ‘Settings’ button.
- Now with the help of the Web activity monitoringtoggle button, you can turn the feature on or off easily.
- After this click on ‘Save’ button to save the changes.
Finally, new settings will apply to the child’s device. Moreover, also read this guide to turn social networks monitoring on/off.
How do I run a full scan on my Kaspersky antivirus?
When you run a Full Scan, the Kaspersky antivirus application scans all hard drives on the computer to detect any virus or threats. Further, with the help of Full Scan feature, you can scan all your folders, files, and sectors for any virus threats on your device. Moreover, you can run a malware scan on a single managed device or all managed devices concurrently.
Follow the below steps to run a Full Scan:
- Firstly, on your device go to ‘Main’section of the antivirus
- Now navigate to ‘Devices’ subsection from there.
- Next, find and click on gear button that you can find on the device’s panel that works for the scanning purposes.
- Now the device management screen will open up and you’ll see Information tab there appearing in the left section of the screen.
- Choose ‘Full Scan’ tab from different tabs.
- Now click on ‘Start’ button to start scanning your device.
You’ll see a progress indicator that will appear on your screen when the scan is running. In this indicator, you can view the percentage complete as well as time remaining for the scan to finish.Also, you’ll see a ‘Stop’ button which you can click to stop scanning if you wish so.After the completion of scanning, you’ll be able to see the scan report.
If you have any technical issues with your antivirus program like not able to scan your device or unable to turn on/off web monitoring feature or any other problems. Then contact Kaspersky customer service by dialing the toll-free Kaspersky support number at any point of time to get rid of the issue.