Norton Customer Service – Norton Antivirus Support Number – 1-833-452-2826
Norton Antivirus Support Number
Facing problem with your Norton antivirus ? Risking your device’s security ? You don’t need to keep risking your data and security anymore. Just by dialing Norton antivirus support phone number you can get connected with Norton antivirus support. You can talk with the expert operatives at Norton antivirus support who are always ready to listen to your problems regarding Norton antivirus and try resolving them as soon as possible. Connect with our experts today just by dialing the toll free Norton antivirus support phone number.
Before you dial the Norton antivirus support phone number, remember to note down all your queries somewhere. This will help you remember all your queries with experts at Norton antivirus support, and will help you to get all your problems solved with just one call.
How to Contact Norton Antivirus Support ?
Don’t surf through the whole web in search of the way to contact Norton antivirus support. You’ll find Norton antivirus support phone number right here. Now, what are you waiting for ? Just take your phone and dial the number to get connected with our expert representatives. The experts will patiently listen to all your problems and try resolving all your issues with the Norton antivirus. Norton antivirus support is available for 24*7 anytime you want to call.
Problems Faced by Norton Antivirus Users
Some of the general problems that are faced by Norton antivirus users include :
- Norton account errors,
- Problems associated with the installation of the product
- Server issues.
FAQs about Norton Antivirus
How can I activate my Norton Antivirus ?
To activate your Norton antivirus follow these steps :
- Start the Norton Antivirus
- On the main window of Norton Antivirus, click ‘Help’
- When the ‘Help Center’ window is open, In the ‘Account Information’ section, Click ‘Enter Product Key’
- The product key can be found in your Norton Account or in the Order Confirmation mail or can be found on the Product CD. Type your Product Key and click ‘Next.’ . However, if you are still not able to find your product key click here.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Click ‘Done’ once reviewed subscription details
How can i resolve the “Cannot connect to the Norton server” issue during antivirus activation ?
When you are trying to activate your antivirus, sometimes you can see a message on your screen saying
“Unexpected Browser error” or “Cannot connect to the Norton server.” To resolve this problem you need to follow these steps :
If you are a Windows 10 User
- Click on the start button and go to Settings
- In Settings, go to System and then click the Default apps option
- In the Web Browser section, select a browser you want to set default browser of your system
- Activate your Norton Antivirus
In case of Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Open the control panel
- In Control Panel click Programs option
- Under the ‘Default Programs’ section click the ‘Set your default programs’ option.
- In the ‘Set your default programs’ window, select the browser you want to set a s default and click ‘Set this program as default’ button.
- Click ‘Ok’
Why am I getting ‘You are at Risk’ message ? How to resolve it ?
There are various reasons why you can see this message, i.e.
- When the Security feature(s) like Auto-Protect, Firewall, or SONAR are turned off
- Antivirus definitions are out of date
- Incomplete routine scan
- Expired Subscription
When this message appears on your screen, click on the ‘fix now’ button. Norton will take action on this basis of the status of your security system. It will enable the disabled features, Update the virus definitions, run a routine system scan or will redirect you to the subscription renewal page.
How can I make sure that my system is protected against all the threats ?
Norton protects you against all kind of security threats and ransomware, you just need to make sure that your virus definitions are up to date. To update virus definitions you need to run LiveUpdate. Steps to run LiveUpdate :
- Start Norton and click ‘Security’ in the main window
- Click LiveUpdate and wait till the update is finished and when it is over, click OK
- Run LiveUpdate until you get a message saying, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Once the updates are complete, restart your computer.
How to run a full system scan using Norton antivirus ?
To run a full system scan, follow these steps :
- Start Norton and click Security
- In Security, click Scans and then click Full System Scan and finally click Go
- Click Finish after the completion of Scan