Quick Heal Customer Service – Quick Heal Support Number – 1-833-452-2826
Quick Heal Antivirus Support Number
Having trouble in using Quick Heal Antivirus? Here you can find toll-free Quick Heal Antivirus Support Number to resolve all your issues. By dialing this number you can instantly get connected to the tech experts. Share your problems with the customer reps to troubleshoot all your issues at the fingertips.
You can get all the information you want and can get all your problems solved by customer support representatives. So, just to make sure that you don’t forget any of your query, note them down anywhere so that you can clear all your confusions in one go. Quick Heal Antivirus Support is available for 24*7 anytime you want to call.
How to Contact Quick Heal Antivirus Support?
You can easily connect to Quick Heal Antivirus Support Service. Just dial the toll-free Quick Heal Antivirus Support Number and in no time, you’ll be connected to the tech experts. Further, discuss all your problems with them and put any question you want to ask.
Common Problems Quick Heal Antivirus user Might Face
Issues related to:
- Deployment of Admin Console Clients.
- Update related issues.
Some Quick Heal Antivirus Faqs
Why it is advised not to utilize features of full-share access on PC?
Providing full-share access authority to folders and drives could be harmful for system, data and entire network. So it is better to avoid full sharing feature on your system but if you require to share data in network, then sharing authority should be used as PASSWORD PROTECTED or READ ONLY.
Steps to unshare/share your drive and folder:
Quick Heal AntiVirus support number to directly contact Quick Heal AntiVirus customer careexecutives and get solution to all the queries about Quick Heal AntiVirus.
- Double click on My Computer icon.
- Right click on folder or drive that you want to share and then select sharing tab.
- Check sharing status:
- Look if the ‘not shared’ is checked Click OK.
- If the status is shared, we advise you to turn off this option by ensuring Not Shared.
- If you need to share this drive or folder, then under Access Type look for option Depends on Password or Read-Only.
- Separate passwords for full access and read-only can be made.
- For all shared folder and files, ensure Access Type is placed properly.
How to shut down ‘System Restore’ on XP and WIN/ME?
For Windows Me:
- Go to Start, select Settings.
- Click on Control Panel option.
- Double-click on ‘System’ option then select ‘Performance’ tab.
- Click on ‘File System’ option then click on ‘Troubleshooting’ tab.
- Chose ‘Disable System Restore’ and select ‘Apply’ option.
- Restart your device.
For Windows XP:
- Go to Start.
- Click on Control Panel and select Performance & Maintenance.
- Double click on “System” option then click on ‘System Restore’ option.
- Click on ‘Turn off System Restore” option on all drives box.
- Select Apply and Click Yes.
- Restart your system.
How do I delete a file threat on my mobile?
To remove a file threat, run Full time Scan on your device. file threat cannot be restored again after deletion.
Follow these steps:
- Open Quick Heal Total Security
- Click on main menu, Click ‘Threats Detected’ option and then select ‘Quarantined’ option
- Select the check box next to the files and then tap Delete
How to uninstall Quick Heal?
Follow the instructions given below for uninstalling Quick Heal:
- Go to start
- Select Quick heal from all the programs.
- Select uninstall the program.Remove Report Files.
- At last restart your system.
- Before doing uninstallation, please make sure that no programs are running.
- Administrative privilege is required to uninstall Quick Heal under Windows NT/2000/XP operating system.
How to technical support?
Please follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security for Android.
- Click on main menu.
- Press Online Help, you will see the options like FAQ, or Contact Us.
- Select any option as per your requirement.
How to turn off Quick Heal Notifications?
Visit Quick Heal Security.
- Click on menu option and then select General Settings.
- Click on Notification Settings.
- Turn off Enable Notification option.
How to get Quick Heal Product Key?
The Product Key (or Serial Number) will be available in the user guide of purchased copy of Quick Heal. For online purchased copy the product key is provided with your registered email address.
You can also get the Product Key by following steps:
- Go to start, Click on Programs
- Select Quick Heal AntiVirus
- Click on Help option on the top right corner of the Quick Heal Window
- Select About option
- Click the License Details option.