Trend Micro Customer Service – Trend Micro Support Number – 1-866-405-0231
Trend Micro antivirus customer support phone number
Trend Micro is one of the well-known antivirus brands that provides users with outstanding cyber security features. As we know that in this digital era no computer system is safe from attacks of malware, therefore, it is a big concern for computer users. However, when there are problems, there are solutions as well. And Trend Micro antivirus is such a solution for malware threats. But if there are any technical issues with your Trend Micro Antivirus Support then it may fail to fully protect your PC. And this is where Trend Micro antivirus technical support service comes into the picture.
So, in case there is any kind of tech issues with your Trend Micro antivirus product, then you can get rid of all the issues at once with instant tech support. With Trend Micro tech support service, you can find help for all products including Trend Micro Internet Security, Mobile Security and more.
How to reach to Trend Micro technical support reps?
It’s as easy as ABC to contact and reach a Trend Micro antivirus technical support representative for help. What you need to do is simply dial the toll-free Trend Micro antivirus support phone number to approach tech reps for help. Once you dial the phone number, you instantly get connected to the tech executives who help you to sort out all your tech glitches.
So, within a matter of seconds, you get connected to the skilled and experienced tech experts who provide step-by-step guidance to troubleshoot antivirus issues. Further, if you have any queries in your mind regarding your product, you can also put the queries in front of the experts.
Some common Trend Micro antivirus tech glitches:
- Problems in installing or uninstalling the antivirus product.
- Not able to update/upgrade your Trend Micro antivirus.
- There are problems in scanning your computer with the antivirus application.
- Unable to set up or run scheduled scans.
- Software compatibility issues with the current operating system.
- Difficulty in antivirus configuration or set up.
- Antivirus application is unable to identify malware threats on your system.
- Problems in troubleshooting any random antivirus issues.
- Difficulty in installing or uninstalling the Trend Micro product on your mobile phone.
- Slow PC speed issues.
- Not able to enable/disable antivirus product.
- And many other undesirable antivirus issues.
If you are facing any of the above technical glitches with your antivirus product, then through experts’ help you can easily sort out all these issues. Further, not only you can get rid of above issues but also you can find help for many other issues. Trend Micro antivirus technical support is a complete panacea for all these problems.
How to resolve slow PC speed arising due to Trend Micro antivirus?
The slow PC speed can exist due to the ‘CoreServiceShell.exe’ process which is the main process of Trend Micro antivirus. When it consumes a high amount of CPU or memory then that leads to the slow performance of PC. It may happen because of malware infection, conflicting software, or remnants of any old Trend Micro antivirus program.
The CoreServiceShell.exe is the primary process for the antivirus program and it performs the following tasks:
- Interface with the SCM (Service Control Manager) of your computer’s operating system.
- It is responsible for receiving different service requests like service status request or start service.
- It loads the core modules and plug-ins of the antivirus program.
- Works as an entry point for the entire software framework.
- Responsible for managing the complete antivirus software.
By following the below steps, you can get rid of the slow PC speed issue:
- Remove conflicting program
If you have any third-party security program installed on your PC, then it can create performance issues, also conflict with Trend Micro Security software. Read this guide: Software need to remove before you install Trend Micro Security program.
Do the following to remove the conflicting software:
- Press the Windows + R buttons on keyboard.
- Now Run box will appear, type ‘appwiz.cpl’ in the field then click OK. You’ll find ‘Programs and Features’ window appears.
- Choose the program that you want to remove and click or ‘Remove’ or ‘Uninstall’ option.
- After uninstallation, restart your PC.
Note: In case there is any trouble uninstalling the software then contact program manufacturer’s support service.
Check for any malware infection
In order to detect any potential malware threats like viruses, spyware on your PC, you can use the online scanner HouseCall of Trend Micro. Read here to get complete information about
Trend Micro HouseCall (Home Users).
Remove remnants of old Trend Micro installation
Follow the below steps to remove the remnants of old Trend Micro program and instructions to install the new one:
- First of all, download and install the Uninstall Tool. For complete information about it read the
Uninstall Tool guide.
- Now read these instructions to install new Trend Micro Security program.
If you are not able to troubleshoot the antivirus issues, then don’t wait and call Trend Micro antivirus technical support service now. Get instant help to solve all issues.