ZoneAlarm Customer Service – ZoneAlarm Support Number – 1-833-452-2826
Get instant ZoneAlarm antivirus support to resolve all issues!
ZoneAlarm is a specifically designed antivirus product which offers complete security from all kinds of malware threats. Not only it detects and stops normal malware intrusions but also provides complete protection from online threats. Moreover, if there are some technical glitches with your ZoneAlarm antivirus product then it may fail to provide complete protection. Further, ZoneAlarm antivirus technical support is a way to get rid of all antivirus issues quickly and easily.
With ZoneAlarm antivirus customer support service, not only you can get help to resolve issues with your premium version product. But, also you can find complete help for ZoneAlarm free antivirus product. Further, you can find help for all major and minor antivirus issues may it be about installation, upgrade, activation, real-time scanning or other antivirus problems.
Common ZoneAlarm antivirus issues where you can get comprehensive support:
- Antivirus setup and installation issues.
- Problems related to updating and activation of the product.
- Software upgrade
- Fix and troubleshooting antivirus tech glitches.
- No able to scan.
- Antivirus not functioning or any software errors.
- Compatibility issues with the current operating system.
- Not able to scan and remove viruses or other malware threats.
- Configuration and settings issues.
- Speed or other problems.
- Unable to enable or disable antivirus program and more.
Not only you can get complete help to resolve above issues, but also you can find assistance to resolve more and more problems related to ZoneAlarm antivirus. So, by dialing the toll-free helpline number, you can get connected to ZoneAlarm antivirus technical support team and they’ll help you sort out all these issues at your fingertips. Further, you can also get help for all ZoneAlarm products including:
- ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall,
- ZoneAlarm PC Tune-up,
- Also, for protection from online threats, it provides ‘ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite’,
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security,
- ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus + Firewall,
How to reach to ZoneAlarm antivirus technical support experts’ team to get help?
To get instant help for your antivirus issues simply you need to dial the toll-free helpline number displayed on top of this page. Further, once you dial the ZoneAlarm antivirus support phone number, you’ll connect to the tech experts’ team. Just discuss your issues with them without hesitation and they’ll provide the instant solutions to resolve the problems. Further, the support helpline number is available 24/7 so, you can contact them at any point of time.
Some common FAQs and troubleshooting
How to backup & restore ZoneAlarm antivirus settings?
Follow the below steps to backup your settings before beginning a new installation.
For antivirus Version 13.x and later:
- Firstly, run your ZoneAlarm antivirus on your PC.
- Now click the “Tools” drop-down menu there.
- Next click the “Preferences” option.
- Now you can see the “Backup and Restore Security” section, from here click the “Backup” button.
- Choose the location where you want to save the backup file, you can choose “Desktop” for this.
- Provide a file name for the backup file.
- Next click “Save” button.
- After completion of the backup, a screen will appear notifying about it.
- Now proceed to update the ZoneAlarm.
Once the installation is completed you can restore your settings by following the below steps.
- Open your ZoneAlarm program on PC.
- Now click “Tools” drop-down
- Next click “Preferences” option from there.
- You’ll find “Backup and Restore Security” section there, then click “Restore” button.
- Now choose the location where you saved the backup file.
- Find and choose the file that you named.
- Finally, click on “Open”.
After the restoration, you’ll find a screen confirming the action. Further, if there is any problem, with backup or restoring the data, contact ZoneAlarm antivirus technical support service for help.
How to troubleshoot printing issues with ZoneAlarm running?
Note: In case the printer you are using has an IP assigned then do include the IP in the Trusted Zone in an antivirus program. Also, if the printer is attached to a machine include its IP in the Zone. Follow below steps for this.
- Run the ZoneAlarm.
- Choose “Antivirus & Firewall” option.
- Now from “Advanced Firewall” section choose “Settings”.
- Ensure that the “Trusted Zone” is set to “Medium” security.
- Click on “View Zones” button to add new IP address.
- Now you can see “Add” button click it and then by choosing the desired IP Address from the menu, you can add it to the list.
- Provide the IP address in the available space along with a description of After this click the OK button.
- Finally, close the antivirus program and restart your PC, then try to print again.
After performing the above procedure, if it doesn’t resolve your issue then contact ZoneAlarm antivirus technical support service for help.
How to scan a PC with ZoneAlarm anti-ransomware?
ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware always monitors and protects your PC from all kinds of Ransomware attack when your computer is on. Further, with ZA antivirus program, traditional scanning of your PC is not necessary as the application is always monitoring any signs of ransomware threats on the PC. Moreover, you can rest assured as the ZA Anti-Ransomware advanced features have a complete watch on ransomware attacks. You can learn more about ZA Anti-Ransomware and try its free 30-day trial package by clicking here.
How to uninstall ZoneAlarm security toolbar powered by Conduit?
- If you want to uninstall Conduit version of ZoneAlarm Security toolbar, then download the uninstall tool by clicking on the following link.
- Now run the Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer browser on your PC. Find and click down arrow beside the Z icon in the toolbar. Now choose “About” option from the drop-down menu. You’ll find “CTID” value there, not this value as you’ll need it later.
- Open Run command box for this follow below procedure:
For Windows 7 & Vista: Go to Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Run
For Windows XP: Go to Start >> Run
Click on the “Browse” button in Run. Now navigate to the location where you saved the ‘Uninstaller’ in the first step and choose “uninstaller.exe” file. Now click on “Open” button. Next, click your mouse at the end of the text in the text field in the Run box.
- Now enter the CTID value at the end of the text in in the Run’s text field after “Uninstaller.exe”.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Add a space when you find word [space] in the below instruction.
Now enter the following:
[space]–ctid=enter the CTID value[space]-ie[space]-ff
- Click “OK” button. Let the program run a minute. You won’t find any indicators of its completion. In case there is an error then either the CTID value was not correct or you provided wrong information in step 4. In case the toolbar still appears in the browser then repeat the procedure.
- After one minute open your IE or Firefox and the toolbar will not appear now.
In case you are not able to remove the toolbar despite several attempts at removal, then contact ZoneAlarm antivirus technical support service right now.