Do you own a vivofit jr.? If yes, then this article might be helpful for you. A lot of users have experienced the issues of blank screen display on their device followed by not responding to a button push. Chances are that your device needs a battery change after which it will start to function normally.
However, if the device doesn’t turn on even after changing the battery or the replaced battery don’t last for long, you might need to replace the device. The US customers can follow this step by step guide to get a Return Authorization to get your device replaced for free. Other customers can contact the nearby Garmin office for support.
Step 1: Visit the Garmin repair center link.
Step 2: Refer to these steps to obtain a Repair Authorization
- Select ‘Enter’ on the Repair Center Window
- Input your device’s serial image and select ‘Continue’
- Your device’s model would display. Tap it to continue.
- Select the options – Power or battery > Device will not turn on > Fails to turn on or charge from any power source. And then select ‘continue’.
- Select Yes.
- Sign in to your Garmin account by putting your login credentials.
- Provide your shipping address and then click ‘Submit’.
You will receive an email confirmation with some additional instructions, shipping information, and a prepaid shipping label. Please ensure that your device doesn’t have any additional accessory at the time of return as they won’t be returned.
Once Garmin receives your device, within 10-14 business days, you will get a repaired or replaced device. All the replacements and/or repairs come with a 90-day warranty unless the one-year warranty of your original vivofit jr. remains valid beyond the 90-day time period.
If you don’t receive the confirmation email within 2-3 days, kindly contact the product support.