Getting annoyed by someone who is troubling you with incessant calls? We know the feeling. Charter phone allows you to block a specific phone number in the most simple way. Just block the number and avoid people who are nothing but a nuisance in your life. Here is how you can block a phone number.
How To Block An Anonymous Number
- Verify that you are having a dial tone in your phone.
- Just dial *77 to block incoming calls from unidentifiable number. Anyone calling with anonymous caller ID will only get a recorded message on calling your phone.
- If you want to deactivate this feature, just dial *87 and anonymous number block will be uplifted.
How To Activate Selective Number Incoming Feature
- Verify that you are having a dial tone and dial *64.
- A message will prompt asking to add callers to the acceptance list. A user can add up to 12 numbers. Anyone calling other than those 12 numbers will receive a recorded message for number unavailability.
- If you want to deactivate this feature, just dial *84 and this service will discontinue.
Are you facing Spectrum Internet Problems Read here full story to cover here.