Several Netflix users believe that the ‘Deactivate’ option of the Netflix’s logout screen logs out your Netflix account from the device. In reality, it does not. After you log off, you can log in back either with the same Netflix account or another one. It is easy to access the ‘Deactivate’ screen to log off Netflix account on your Samsung TV with the help of info option on your remote control. In case, you couldn’t find the info button, you can utilize the Remote-Control method for launching deactivate screen.
Follow the given below instructions to use ‘Info Button’ method:
- On Samsung TV, open the Netflix app.
- Press the ‘Info’ button that you will see on your Samsung remote control.
- With the help of ‘Down’ arrows to navigate to the option ‘Deactivate’ and select the option by pressing ‘Select’ button.
- In the confirmation prompt, select the ‘Yes’ option. Consequently, the Netflix account will log off of your Samsung TV.
Follow the mentioned below step-by-step method to utilize the ‘Remote Control’ method:
- While you are in Netflix app, press ‘Up Arrow’ button for two times on your Samsung TV’s remote control.
- Now, press the ‘Down Arrow’ button two times.
- Press the ‘Left Arrow’ then ‘Right Arrow’ and once again press the left one followed by right one.
- Press the ‘Up Arrow’ key for four more times and it will display the ‘Deactivation’ screen.
- Using arrow keys, navigate to the option ‘Deactivate’ and press the ‘Select’ key. Consequently, the Netflix account will log off of your Samsung TV.
- If you wish to cancel your account, sign in to your Netflix account from a computer.
- To log in back to the current information of your Netflix account and resume watching movies, open the Netflix application and enter your Netflix ID.
In case, you face any sort of trouble while logging off Netflix or any other problem related to Netflix, contact our Netflix Customer Service by dialing toll-free number 877-223-1791.