CenturyLink comes with easy customization option which lets you modify your CenturyLink homepage to a great extent. You can customize the CenturyLink homepage settings according to your need. If you need quick admittance in your email account, you can opt for it so that as soon as you visit CenturyLink homepage, you log into your email account directly. Check out how you can customize your CenturyLink homepage for easy CenturyLink email sign in or contact our support.
When You Manually Want To Log In Each Time
If you want to log into your CenturyLink account each time you visit the site, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser in your device.
- Go to CenturyLink homepage and log into your account.
- Click on the Email Settings in My CenturyLink.
- Go to the Email Address for which you wish you make changes and click Edit.
- Go to the Security option.
- Select Restricted Privacy/Security” from the option and click Save. Your account preference will be saved.
When You Want To Stay Logged In
It is advisable that do not opt for this option if you are using your email account on a public computer. If you access your CenturyLink email account on your personal computer, you can opt to stay logged in by following these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to CenturyLink homepage.
- On the log in screen enter your CenturyLink username and password.
- After entering the details, check on box mentioning Keep me logged in until I log out.
- Click on Log In.
- Go to Security setting and choose Standard Privacy/Security.
- Your account will be saved as per the changes automatically.