You might not feel like that changing your Spectrum password is necessary, but for the security concerns, keep changing and updating your account password.
Here, we’ve mentioned simple steps to change the password instantly:
- Sign in to your Spectrum.net account.
- Click on the Menu option at the top left corner of the web page and select the option Manage account, and then, click on settings.
- Beneath the username, you’ll find the password along with the security question. Select Edit option to change.
4. Type and confirm the new password by following the guidelines below:
- It must be not the same as the passwords used before.
- It must be 8-20 characters long
- Password must contain 1 lower case and 1 upper case letter along with at least one number.
- Must not include a string of characters that can be easily guessed like abc and 123, etc.
- Must not include quotation marks, slashes or greater than symbols.
- Click on SAVE to save your new password.
Spectrum Corporation recommends changing your password after every 30-60 days. Know more about creating a good and strong password for your account, contact our experts and get information regarding all your issues with the Spectrum and click here for more update.