Easiest Way To Resolve Comcast Issues Dial 1-866-405-0231
Comcast is a big brand which provide a range of service such as Internet, telephone, wireless, cable television and holds the third largest market share in America. When you have this big user-base, it gets quite tough to provide 100% service all the time and technical glitches are quite common.
It has been seen that most of the problems a user faces is caused due to a manual fault rather than a technical fault. Anyhow, these service outage can provide a big time negative impact on user experience. Here are some common issues and their troubleshoot option which you can apply to resolve your issues:
Comcast General Issues
- Cloud DVR not working
- Not able to view On Demand program
- Corrupted downloaded program
- Get extra amount bill
- Unable to sign into your Xfinity account
- Need to change plan
Comcast Internet Issues:
- Improper connectivity
- Hardware problems in modem
- Unable to configure Wi-Fi
- Router lights not blinking
- Issues caused by outages and more
Troubleshooting Comcast Internet Issues
- Check that you have made the previous payments on time and the internet is not down due to non payment of bills. You can check your payment history here.
- Place your modem device at an open area which can easily access the satellite signals.
- Make sure that internet is really down by using it on other devices and separate websites.
- Check for any lose wiring or damaged cables. Disconnect your coaxial cable and connect it securely with your device.
- Check for any local internet outage on Xfinity internet outage page.
- Try power cycling your device by unplugging it from the main power outlet. Plug it again after 30 seconds.
How Can You Improve Your Comcast Internet
- Always use high grade Ethernet cable for your internet devices.
- Reboot your device from time to time.
- Don’t place your modem or router at a UN-accessible corner in your house to avoid any interference. Place it at a place where you can get maximum strength in signals.
- Keep your device up to date with daily updates.
- Never place your router on the floor as it does not allow the device to get complete signals.
- Check for any available upgrades for your device and avoid using outdated products.
Comcast TV Issues:
- Billing and payments issues
- Queries and issues related to App
- Seeing a error message
- Cable box working strangely
- Channel and programming issues
- Missing channels
- Channel line-up not showing
- Signal not coming to cable box
- DVR storage problems
- Installation and configuration problems
- Picture quality issues and more
Troubleshooting Comcast TV
- To start the troubleshoot process, first, you have to download the Xfinity My Account app.
- After installing the app, enter your Xfinity username and password to make a sign in.
- Go to the troubleshoot option in setting and select the problem from a preset list.
- After selection, your app will start the troubleshoot process by sweeping the account and device for any error.
- After finding an issue, it will ask for a correction measure. You can do the following with the correction measure;-
- Modem reset
- restore device setting to default
- Fix entitlement issues
- After taking the correction measure, the app will ask if the issue is resolved or not.
If you are still facing the same issue, contact Comcast help.
Comcast Phone Issues:
- No dial tone
- Voicemail related issues
- Problems while making or receiving calls
- Issues with language settings
- Hardware issues in the device
- Unable to make incoming or outgoing call
- Cell service down
- Unable to locate signals
Troubleshooting Comcast Phone
- Download and sign into Xfinity My Account app.
- Find the Voice option on the bottom side of your screen and tap on it.
- Select ‘Common Problems And Solutions’.
You will receive three preset options which are:
- Understanding Account Numbers/Username and PINs
- How To Set-up Your Comcast Voicemail
- How To Change the Number of Rings Before Going To Voicemail
- Now select the issue you are facing.
- When you select your issue, the app will start an automatic diagnose process and check for any errors in your service.
- This process is helpful in resolving entitlement and modem issues. After the scan is completed, check if the issues has been fixed or not.
- If the issues has not been fixed, contact Comcast and request troubleshoot assistance.
Comcast Home Security Issues
- Unable to use touchscreen controller
- Frozen touchscreen
- Comcast camera is not working
- Camera unable to record 24/7
- Door/Window sensor not working
- Comcast home security not working
- Motion and water detector not working
- Thermostat device not working
- Camera unable to connect with WiFi
- Camera won’t pair
- Comcast camera not responding as per My Rules
- Comcast camera not responding as per My scenes
Troubleshooting Comcast Home Camera
- Check that your camera is properly plugged and turned ON.
- Make sure the light in front of the camera is ON.
- Verify that the camera is connected with LAN port.
- Sign in to your Comcast app and scroll down.
- Go to All Cameras and click on your camera. If you can access your Live video, your camera is working.
Comcast Stream app issues
- Comcast Stream not working
- Comcast Stream Roku issues
- Comcast Stream not working on iPad
- Cant use cloud DVR
- Channel line up not showing
- Missing some channels
- Unable to use On Demand content
- Getting ‘Playback Issue 403’ error code
- Forgot Comcast username and password
- Corrupted downloaded content
- Getting ‘Not At Home’ error
Troubleshooting Comcast Stream app
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Stream app. When you use a older version, some of the features stop working on it.
- Delete all your cache files time to time to make it work smoothly. A large size cache may reduce your app’s working performance.
- Many of the features do not work without internet. So always use it with a steady internet connection.
- If you are having ‘Not At Home’ error, connect your WiFi with in-home Comcast network and no other network. Power cycle your device and see if it performs correctly.