If you have entered the wrong PIN or wrong password for so many times, you’ll not be able to access Kindle Fire tablet temporarily. So, looking for assistance for Kindle Fire HDX 7″ (3rd Generation), Kindle Fire HD (3rd- Gen), and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (3rd Gen)?
You can modify or change Kindle Fire tablet’s PIN or lock screen password directly by using the ‘Manage Your Content and Devices’ option.
On your mobile or computer, go for the Manage Your Content and Devices option, and there click on Your Devices.
- From the list of devices registered to your Amazon account, select your Kindle Fire tablet.
- Click on the ‘Device Actions’ drop-down menu. After this, click on ‘Remote Lock.’
- Type and confirm your new PIN or password there, and then click on the ‘Lock Device.’
- From your Kindle Fire tablet, press ‘Unlock Device.’
- To unlock the device, swipe in from the right edge of the screen to unlock your device. Type lock screen PIN, or password and then press ‘‘
In case, the above provided instructions don’t help you to unlock your Kindle fire, contact our Kindle Customer Service.