If you are facing issues with AT&T wireless network or troubles like dropped calls, check AT&T Network Coverage Map at first. This will ensure that you are in the area of AT&T wireless network coverage.
Input the essential details like address, landmark, Zip code, city/state or country and ‘Search’.
In case, you are in a no coverage area:
- Try to change your location.
- Set up the mobile hotspot.
There are chances that you are facing connectivity problems, like call drops, because of issues in your wireless device or due to device settings. Find below, the method to troubleshoot device-related problems:
- To troubleshoot the issues, go to troubleshoot and resolve tool at first. Keep your device with you while utilizing this tool.
- When you’ll get a prompt, select the brand and model of your phone.
- To begin troubleshooting, select the service with which you are having troubles (e.g., make or receive phone calls) under the section “Service-Related” Issue.
In case, you are facing dropped calls or issues in call qualities, look for the following solutions.
However, there are times when a user is not able to troubleshoot the problem all by himself. In such situations, he need at&t support from the professionals.