Are you facing issues with your Xfinity TV? Here is how you can easily troubleshoot the TV on following some simple steps using the Xfinity system refresh tool.
Steps To Follow with X1 TV Box
- Click on my account and then click on ‘Perform a system refresh’.
- Select the TV box on which you are performing troubleshoot and press ‘continue’.
- There you will be given certain common solutions to try. If any of them didn’t work, click on ‘continue’ to get redirected to the system refresh page.
- Now, click on ‘Refresh now’. This process might take about 10 minutes to complete.
Steps To Follow without an X1 TV Box
Turn off your Xfinity TV and TV box power. Switch them on again after a couple of seconds.
Do Make sure that
- Your Xfinity TV is on and is set to the right channel and appropriate input source for the TV Box.
- The video cables of your TV are properly connected, and the coaxial cable feed is securely connected to the TV box and wall jack.
- If the video output of your TV is connected to a sound system, ensure that everything is powered on and is connected to the correct input source.
Contact our xfinity support team to resolved xfinity TV issues.