Fixed! The Facebook Down Issue Has Been Finally Solved
Facebook knows how to stay in news. It received a lot of criticism due to data safety issue, but it has been a thing of past. With its ever-spreading services, Facebook has become one of the biggest companies in the world.
When you are a company this big, issues are bound to come. Around 1.60 billion people use Facebook on a daily basis, and it is quite common that some of them may face an issue in their services. If you also have some issues related with Facebook, you can contact Facebook customer support by calling 1-866-405-0231 or try to troubleshoot the issue with this Facebook troubleshoot guide.
Some Common Facebook Issues
Common Facebook Issues
- Unable to log in Facebook
- Unable to make account
- Getting incorrect password error
- Unable to upload a photo
- Unable to upload a video
- Facebook down
- Unable to change date of birth
- Blank timeline
- Unable to change name
Facebook App Issues
- Unable to log in Facebook on FB app
- FB app freezing
- App crashing on startup
- FB app not updating
- FB app not opening
- FB app not loading
- Facebook not working on Android browser
Facebook Messenger Issues
- FB messenger not working
- Unable to install Facebook Messenger
- Facebook Messenger down
- Facebook Messenger app crashing
- Facebook Messenger app freezing
- Unable to make voice calls using FB messenger
- Unable to make video calls using FB messenger
- Facebook messenger problems in android
- Facebook messenger not working on computer
- Facebook messenger not working on laptop
- Messenger not working on iPhone
- Facebook Messenger not working on chrome
- Facebook messenger won’t open
- messenger not connecting
- Facebook messages not loading
- Facebook Messenger GIFs not working 2019
Facebook Troubleshoot Guide
Troubleshooting Facebook Login Issue
Follow these steps if you are not able to log into your Facebook account:
- Make sure that you are not using a new device or computer for Facebook login.
- Verify that the username and password you entered are correct. If you forget the password, you can take help from the Forget password tool.
- Verify that your account has not been hacked.
- If you are login to Facebook after a long time or after deactivating your account, make sure you haven’t exceeded the given free period before your account is permanently deleted.
- Make sure that your account has not been blocked.
- Facebook always advise to make some trusted contacts. If you also have some trusted contacts, you can take help from them.
Troubleshooting Facebook App Issues
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Facebook app in your device.
- Check that your device has enough space. You should have at-least 100 MBPS free storage in your device.
- Verify that you have granted the access permission to Facebook app. If you deny the access, your device will not allow you to use it.
- Turn in the automatic update for Facebook app so that your will be updated instantly whenever a new update is made available for Facebook.
Troubleshooting Facebook Messenger Issues
- Make sure your device is connected with internet.
- Clear the cache files in your Messenger folder. Check that you are using the latest version of FB Messenger in your device.
- Go to the Apps folder in Settings and open the Facebook Messenger folder.
- Force stop the app and run it again.
- If Messenger still does not work properly, reinstall the app and install it again from a verified source.
Troubleshooting Photo Upload Issues
- If you are uploading the photos via Facebook website, make sure you have Adobe Flash Player in your device.
- Do not install an ad-blocker in your device as it may interrupt your device’s communication with Facebook servers.
- Make sure the file six is not larger than the maximum photo limit. The optimum file size for upload is below 15MB.
- Facebook sometimes does not allow an upload due to an edited picture. You can upload original picture if you are having difficulties in uploading an edited photo.
- Make sure that photo you are uploading is in the correct file format. Facebook only allows JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF file formats.
- Verify that you are not blocked by Facebook for uploading a abusive content. If you are blocked, you cannot upload a file for a time duration.
Troubleshooting Unable To Send Message Issue
If you are having difficulty in sending a message on your Facebook, try doing the following:
- Verify that you are connected with an active internet.
- Always use the latest version of Facebook Messenger.
- Make sure that the person you are trying to send message has not blocked you.
- If you are using a browser, clear the cache files.
- Sign out of your account and close the browser.
- Launch browser again and sign into your account. Check if you are able to send a text message now.
- If you still can’t send messages, try to use another browser and send message from it. If you are able to send message from another browser, uninstall the first browser and install it again.
Troubleshooting Facebook Video Calling Issue
Video calling is one of the most attractive aspect which allows you to video call with a person for free. You just need a FB id and an active internet to enjoy this feature. If you are unable to make video calls, here is what you can do:
- If you are using Facebook Web, make sure you have high speed internet connectivity in your computer.
- Check all the wiring and try to find any loose connections.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, make sure that not many devices are connected with it as it may reduce your speed.
- Try to video call to another person. If you are able to place calls to another people, the problem might be on the other side on whom you were calling.
- Facebook video calling is available in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Opera browser only so make sure you are using one of them.
- If you are trying to make a group call, keep in mind that Facebook group video calling is not available in Chrome and Microsoft Edge yet.