The Default IP address of NETGEAR Router is either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. The mobile or computer device automatically recovers the IP address from the router. If your mobile or computer device is running over a static IP address, it is required to change the configurations of your device to recover the IP address.
To see the IP address of your router:
- Open web browser on wireless device or on a computer that connected to the network of your router.
- Enter https://routerlogin.net into the address bar of your web browser. The login window will appear.
- Type the router’s user name and password.
- By default user name and password is : admin and password. The user password and name are case-sensitive.
- Select IP address of your router displays under the Router information.
If you still unable to access router’s interface even after entering the correct IP address into the address bar of the web browser, go to Why can’t I access routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net?
If found any issue contact netgear customer care service.