Xfinity remotes come with a special feature which is quite unknown for most of the Xfinity customers i.e. Xfinity Remote Programming. If you have a different TV box or a Sound bar, you can easily control it with your Xfinity remote. By following this Xfinity remote program guide, you can program the following remotes:
- Xfinity XR11
- Xfinity XR15
- Xfinity XR2
- Xfinity XR5
Xfinity X1 Remote Program Guide: Program Your X1 Remotes
How To Pair X1 Remote Control With TV?
- Check if you have a voice controlled remote or a normal one.
- If you got a X1 voice remote, press the microphone key and say, ‘Program Remote’.
- If you have a normal remote, Press A.
- Go to the settings and opt for Remote Setup.
- Follow the given instructions and your remote will be paired with your TV.
How To Program X1 Remote Using Code Lookup Tool Online?
When your TV remote has a Setup button:
- Start your TV.
- Press the Setup key on your remote until the remote light changes from red to green.
- Press 9-9-1 on your remote. After pressing, the light on the remote will blink green twice.
- Press Channel UP key until your TV turns OFF.
- As soon as your TV turns OFF, press Setup. Your TV will automatically lock the code.
- Check your remote by turning ON your TV. If it turns ON, your remote is programmed successfully.
When your TV remote does not have a Setup button:
- Start your TV.
- Keep pressing the Setup and Mute key until the remote light changes from red to green.
- Enter your TV code. If the remote light blinks twice, your remote is programmed successfully.
- Check your remote by turning ON your TV.
How To Program X1 Remote With Xfinity My Account App?
- Run the Xfinity My Account app on your mobile.
- Select the TV icon.
- Select your TV box and TV remote.
- You can swipe and look for your remote-control model. After selecting your remote, tap Continue.
- Select the instrument you are programming your remote with from TV or Audio/Other.
- Click next and follow the instructions to program your remote.
Xfinity Non-X1 Remote Program Guide
Here is how you can program your non-X1 TV remote:
- Press Menu on your remote.
- Go to ITV option on the screen and press OK.
- Go to Self Help and press OK. Scroll down to find Set Up Remote option. Press OK.
- Locate your TV remote model and press OK.
- Select the device you want to pair your TV remote with from TV, DVD Player, VCR and audio devices.
- Opt for your brand of instrument.
- Follow the instructions to program your remote.
If any issues you are facing simply call.