Xfinity makes sure its customers do not wander to view and access their bills with its easy bill viewing procedure. There are several ways you can view and check you current or past bill with ease. If you got lost or having issues in viewing your Xfinity bill, here is a quick guide which you can follow to solve your problem and view your Xfinity bill or if you feel any issues please contact.
How to View And Check Current Xfinity Bill?
Follow these points if you want to view your current Xfinity bill:
- Make sure you have active internet connection.
- Log into your Xfinity account with your primary or secondary user account.
- Go to account overview page and click on View Billing.
- Now click on View Bill Details.
- A PDF file containing your bill details will open in a new tab.
- You download the PDF bill file and print the bill if you want.
Check Your Balance With Xfinity My Account App
Here is how you can check your current Xfinity bill with Xfinity My Account app:
- Log into Xfinity My Account app. You can use your own username and password, any other registered email or mobile number to log into your Xfinity account.
- You can view your current bill and your account balance on the home page of your screen. If you can’t see the balance, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- If you want more details, click on View bill details & history.
- Check your previous payment history on ‘View Bill History’ and get up to 24 months of billing and payment statements in PDF form.
- If you want to view your bills instantly, you can opt for it in the Billing Preference so that you can view your current bill on the home page of My Account app.
Pay Your Xfinity Bill Using Xfinity My Account App
Here is how you can pay your Xfinity bills using My Accounts app:
- Start My Account app. Log into Xfinity My Account app. You can use your own username and password, any other registered email or mobile number to log into your Xfinity account.
- On the home page, Go to Billing and click on it.
- Opt for Pay Now.
- Enter the amount you want to pay. It can be your total bill amount or a part of it.
- Select the date on you wish to make the payment.
- If you have a preset payment method which you want to choose, select it.
- If you do not have a payment method saved, click on Add a payment method and enter you debit/credit card and your billing address details.
- Check the amount you wish to pay and click on Submit.
- A confirmation message stating that your payment is successful will be sent to you.
Opt For Xfinity Paperless Billing
With the ever-increasing global concerns, opting for a paperless billing is not only helpful to you but it is helpful for our environment also. With paperless billing, you can receive your bills online instead of in a form of hard paper. If you wish to opt for a paperless billing, follow these steps:
- Open the My Account app. Make sure you log in with your primary account or an account, which has bill pay permission.
- Go to Settings and log into Paperless Billing page.
- You will find the Paperless billing toggle there. Set it on enable.
- Click Save. You will receive a confirmation message that your paperless billing service has been activated.