More than half of the world’s population is using the Facebook. With this amazing platform to share your thoughts and feelings, comes a great variety of concerns regarding the person’s privacy and safety.
We all are very anxious about our security and privacy all over the web. Keeping our friends private is also one of them, none of us want to share our private content including our loved ones. So just to make you more rely on Facebook, it provides you the option to hide your friends and keep them private from the whole world. Using this facility, you can actually ensure that who can see your friends and who can’t.
Here’s the trick for you to hide one friend from another on Facebook:
- Click on your name. (You’ll find it on the top of the screen)
- Now go to the option Edit Privacy, just by clicking on the small arrow icon present at the top right of your Friends section.
- In the edit privacy option, click on the small icon present at the right. It will provide you a few options, you’ll need to click on Only Me. After doing this, you’ll be the only one who can see your friends. But now, if you wish to prevent only one person from your friend list to hide, click on the option Custom.
- Underneath the section Don’t share with, click and enter the name of this person, whom you want to hide your list of friends. If you want to prevent two friends from seeing your list of friends, you’ll need to enter the name of them.
- After, doing this they won’t be able to see your friends and your friend list is safe from the intruders.