After the launch of Amazon’s Kindle application, it had never looked behind on its way to success. Kindle was introduced in the year 2007 and soon this amazing eBook reading application became the first choice of every book lover.
Amazon provided this app to the user without any trouble and efforts. But later some users started to face this app crashing issue on their devices. So, we’re here to discuss the fixes of this critical problem. In order to fix the issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Restart your smartphone and check for the issue that it is still occurring.
- Clear cache data of the application and your device and remember to restart your device after clearing the cache.
- You can try to uninstall the application and install it again from the App store on your phone.
If you are still facing the issue, perform this procedure on your computer or laptop:
- Visit the official Amazon website and deregister your device.
- Uninstall the application.
- Turn the developer settings OFF on your device.
- Restart your phone and check that the developer settings are not ON.
- Go to the Play Store, download and install the application again.
- Register it to your account and try to launch the application.
If you are still facing the app crashing issue, contact our support to resolve all your Kindle problems instantly.