Kansas City Power & Electric Support and Contact: 1-800 Toll Free Helpline NumbersHeart of America
The Kansas City Power & Electric Customer Toll Free Number : 816 471-5275
Kansas City Power and Light Company (KCP&L) is an American Utility Company that serves Customers in the Kansas metropolitan area. The Corporation is a subsidiary owned by Great Plains Energy. The history of the company dates back to the November 1881 when Joseph S. Chick sought rights to use Thompson-Houston arc lighting in Jackson, Wyandotte, Kansas and Missouri counties for $4,000 dollars. In May 1882 KCP&L illuminated its first 13 customers. And these customers belonged to the west side of Main Street in the downtown district.
Very soon it became independent and it was purchased by J. Ogden Armour in May 1900. The Purpose was to power Metropolitan Street Railway Company.
KCP&L 1-800 Toll Free Helpline Numbers
Have you been looking for KCP&L Toll Free Support and contact service 1-800 Phone Numbers, then your wait ends here? Because we have mentioned all the KCP&L Toll Free Support and contact service 1-800 Phone Numbers for our readers here. You just scroll down and note down these numbers in your diary or notebook. These numbers can be very helpful if you want to avail the services of KCP&L anytime in the future. But first of all, let us have an introduction of KCP&L.
The numbers are as given below:
1. 816 471-5275/ 888 471-5275 Customer Service
- You can use these numbers to report any power outage, streetlight out and other problems
Or to make payments or just to report payments
- You can also give call to this number to stop, start or transfer service or for making requests related to constructions.
Or to pay bills, enter meter read
2. 1-888-544-4852: Emergency & Power Out
- It is a trouble reporting line
3. 1-888-471-5275/ 816-471-5275: Special Payment & Billing
4. 1-800-344-7233: Call before Dig for Kansas
5. 1-800-344-7483: Call before Dig for Missouri