Social security Customer Support Service Toll Free Phone NumberPreserve it . Protect it . Pass it on .
Social security customer support
Social security is a United States federal program for social benefits and insurance established in 1935. This program has lots of benefits which includes disability income, death and survivorship benefits, Medicare and Medicaid, retirement income and so on. In addition, Social Security is the largest government plan all over the world, compensating out a huge amount of hundreds of billions in dollars every year.
Further, it is based on the year somebody was born, and retirement welfares may start as soon as 62 and as late as 67. In addition, amount of salary got is based on the average salaries received over the employee’s time of service, with an all-out expected sum of $102,000 as of 2008.
In case, you would require any help or assistant for solving your query or the things you don’t know about social security. You can make call and get support. Moreover, on this page you will get several number to facilitate you by providing all support.
- General Information of Automated Telephone Services: You would require to call on 1-800-772-1213. And, then you will get general information about automated telephone services. You can make call between 7AM and 7PM in weekdays i.e. Mon to Fri.
- Social Security Division of Business Services: All you need to call on 800-772-6270 and you will get all the information related to social security division of business services.
- TTY/ Hard of Hearing: you need to make call on 1-800-325-0778 and then, you can get all the support from experts.
- Electronically File W-2: just dial the numbers and make call on 1-800-772-6270 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) and get 100% support.
- BSO Technical Assistance: you will need to dial the toll free number 1-888-772-2970 and get all your queries solved. Timing is between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. eastern standard time (EST) from Mon to Fri.