Sprint Customer Care Service Support Toll Free Phone Number 1-833-201-7903Now Network
Why Sprint Customer Service is the best for fixing Sprint issues?
Sprint is one of the largest wireless and Internet service providers in the United States. Being one of the top mobile network providers after Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T, it holds a large consumer base across the nation. While Sprint customer service is the easiest and quick way to find solutions to all your issues. It may be the case that you may not get immediate help from Sprint representatives because of its huge customer base. Since, it receives innumerable calls for various problems on a daily basis, therefore, the reps might be busy handling other calls.
Although customers can contact Sprint Corporation through the official customer service number, it sometimes may not help, especially when you ungently need quick support. However, with the help of third-party Sprint customer care, anyone can get instant and accurate solutions to all sorts of issues. We are a reputed pioneer third-party support service provider and help you resolve all kinds of issues with your Sprint product or services. Furthermore, you can quickly solve all issues related to Sprint login, phone, wireless, billing, new phone activation and so forth.
Some common Sprint issues are mentioned below:
- Service down or outage problem.
- Issues regarding data connectivity and other internet issues.
- Unable to activate a new Sprint phone.
- Sprint wifi not working iPhone.
- Sprint wifi calling not working on your mobile.
- Cannot turn on wifi calling service on your smartphone.
- Not able to turn on/off Wi-Fi calling feature on your phone.
- Problems with the Wi-Fi calling service.
- Sprint billing issues.
- Unable to access Sprint Customer Service.
How to troubleshoot all issues with Sprint Customer Service?
Whatever issues you are facing, whether it’s related to Sprint phones, wireless/landline phones, my sprint, email, sprint bill pay or any other issue, simply dial the toll-free support helpline to instantly resolve all issues.
We are a prominent third-party support service provider that help customers troubleshoot all sorts of issues regarding Sprint product or service. Once you contact the customer support service through the 24/7 helpline number, you quickly get best possible solutions to all your problems. We provide technical assistance from certified experts, who are knowledgeable and have rich experience in troubleshooting all possible issues.
Sprint customer support is available 24/7 and hence, you can contact us anytime for every major or minor tech glitch with your product or service. Sprint Customer Service helpline allows you to connect with our certified experts, who provide you with appropriate and best solutions quickly. The toll-free helpline is available all day and night, therefore you can contact us anytime, from anywhere.
What does Wi-Fi calling mean?
Basically, Wi-Fi Calling service enables smartphone (Android and iOS) users to call over a Wi-Fi network. This is an excellent feature, which allows smartphone users to make and receive phone calls over a Wi-Fi connection. Further, Wi-Fi calling service is simple to use and no additional apps or log-in is required to start with this service. Though Wi-Fi calling is a free service if you make a call to a US, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico phone number, internal rates may apply in case you dial an international number.
What is the procedure to activate a new phone?
- Before you begin with anything, make sure your phone is completely charged.
- Keep your phone as well as its packing box handy, as you may need the both to get some information for activation.
- To successfully activate the phone, you initially need to visit the My Sprint sign in page. Then, sign in to “My Sprint” account using your Sprint id and password.
Note: While signing in to your account, you should use either a laptop or desktop as it may not properly work on a phone.
- You can easily activate other phone on your line, or even you can move phones to any other line on the same account. However, once the lease is over, then you’ll have to purchase or return the original phone, whether it’s active or on other line.
What is the procedure to activate/set up Wi-Fi calling?
Activating Wi-Fi calling service is quite easy and by following a simple procedure, you can activate this service. At first, go to the device tutorials page. Once the page is opened, you can find several brand options; select the phone brand that you are using. Thereafter, choose the model of your phone. Once you complete this procedure, you would find several guides and tutorials to set up Wi-Fi Calling service under the Calls Tab. Simply follow the given instructions to avail the Wi-Fi Calling service.
What is the procedure to deactivate Wi-Fi calling?
By following the below procedure, you can completely deactivate the Wi-Fi calling feature on your smartphone. Depending on the type of smartphone you own, Follow the steps. Given below:
In case of Android users:
- First, tap on the “Settings” on your Android smartphone to open it.
- After this, open “Wi-Fi Calling” option.
- Menu options will appear. Now choose “Deactivate Wi-Fi Calling” that you can see on the top-right section.
- Now, you should find the 9-1-1 Registered Location screen.
- Reach the bottom of the page by scrolling down until you find “Deactivate Wi-Fi Calling Service” option. Choose this option.
- After this, continue as per the instructions and popups appear on the screen.
In case of iOS users:
- First, open “Settings.”
- After this select the “Phone” option.
- Now open “Wi-Fi Calling.”
- Select “Update Emergency Address” option.
- Go to the bottom of the page by scrolling down and then select “Deactivate Wi-Fi Calling Service.”
- Follow any instruction, if appear on the screen.
In case you are not able to activate or deactivate the Wi-Fi calling, simply dial our support helpline for quick Sprint Customer Service to resolve all related issues at once.