USPS Customer Care Support Srevice Toll Free Phone Number"We're Number Two. We Try Harder.
Customer Service Toll Free Number for USPS
USPS stands for United States Postal Service, which is an autonomous agency of the US government responsible for proving postal services in the United States. In addition, this agency is among the few government agencies which have explicit authorization to provide the services by the constitution of America.
Moreover, the organization has its roots back in 1775 when Benjamin Franklin was chosen as the first Postmaster general. Further, in year 1792 Post Office Department was created from Franklin’s operation. Furthermore, after that in the 1872, the department was elevated to a cabinet-level and then changed into the U.S. Postal Service as an independent agency of United States’ government in 1971.
USPS Customer Service Phone Number
Look for the 1-800 number for USPS Postal service agency here. Moreover, you can get all necessary customer support service phone numbers on this page. In the list below all numbers for USPS customer service are given.
- Contact 1-800-ASK-USPS for Customer Service call 1-800-275-8777
Timing: Mon-Fri: 8am to 8:30pm (ET), on Sat: 8am – 6pm (ET) and closed on Sun/Holidays.
- For hearing impaired (TDD/TTY) Call on 1-800-877-8339 and Ask for call 1-800-275-8777
- For Technical Assistance/Support call on 1-800-344-7779
- Confirm’s and Tracks customer service (for Domestic & International Tracking) call 1-800-222-1811
Call on the number and track the status of your package. It’s easy track your package you are required to enter the tracking number of your package. Also, you can track the status at USPS.com.
- Facilities Access & Shipment Tracking (for FAST) call on 877-569-6614
- Reporting and Mail Tracking call 800-238-3150
- Contact 1-800-Stamp24 for Stamps and Postal Store Orders dial 1-800-782-6724
Timing: Mon – Fri from 8AM – 8PM (ET)
On Sat from 8AM – 6PM (ET)
Closed on Sundays
- For Free Shipping Supplies call on 1-800-610-8734
Timing: Monday to Friday from 7AM to 11PM (ET)
And on Saturdays from 7AM to 6PM (ET)