Verizon Customer Service: Get The Best Out Of Your Verizon 1-833-201-7903That's powerful
Verizon is one of the tech giant companies and the largest provider of wireless telecommunications services which is famous for providing the highest speed internet in America. Verizon is known for providing excellent customer service but due to a large consumer base, some issues normally take time to be resolved and that is where you can use this troubleshoot option.
You can make use of complete Verizon customer service and troubleshoot guide for the following Verizon issues:
Verizon General Issues
- Unable to access usage controls
- Issues with New Verizon plan
- Problems with Verizon Cloud
- Extra bill charges
- Unable to login to My Verizon account
- Issues related to prepaid and postpaid plans
- Queries related to unlimited plans
- Issues while transferring content
- Issues related to device upgrade
- Verizon privacy and security issues
- Issues related to device insurance and equipment protection
- Unable to subscribe for paperless billing
Verizon General Issues Troubleshoot
- If you are experiencing some billing-related issues, try the following points:
- Make the current bill payment
- If you are unable to make the payment, there are chances that you might be a ‘Limited Access’ customer.
- Log into your My Verizon account and request for a temporary PIN to pay your bill.
Verizon Internet Issues
- Slow internet
- Home phone and Verizon LTE Internet issues
- Mobile internet not working
- No landline internet
- Unable to use Wi-Fi
- Verizon internet outage
- Router not connecting with iPhone
- Router is rebooting automatically
How To Troubleshoot Verizon Internet?
- Make sure your router is connected properly with the power outlet.
- Verify that lights are blinking on the router. If the lights are not blinking, there might be a physical fault in your device.
- Try the power cycle method. Unplug your device from the main power outlet and wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your device and wait till the lights on the device are blinking.
- Connect your device with router and check your internet. If internet is still down, try to see if the problem lies with the main servers.
Verizon Fios TV Issues
- Set top box not working
- DVR not working
- Fios TV remote not working
- No picture or blank screen
- Not able to reset Fios set top box
How To Troubleshoot Verizon Fios TV?
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your Verizon Fios TV issues:
- Make sure your batteries are working properly. Press the TV, AUX or DVB keys on the remote. If the lights on remote flash, that means your remote is working properly.
- If you are getting a black screen, white screen or no picture at all, set your TV on channel 3 or 4. Try the power cycle process by unplugging all your connected device and plugging them again. Also do not power off your TV directly without pressing the power key on your button.
- If your set top box or DVR is not working, try the following process:
- Unplug your device from the power cord for 30 seconds and plug it again.
- Unplug your set top box and DVR from the TV set for 30 seconds and check for any damaged wire.
- Connect all your devices after 30 seconds and turn ON your TV. Let the Interactive Media Guide (IMG) initiate the process. This might take up-to 5 minutes.
- Check if the issue is resolved or not.
- If you are having difficulty in DVR, check that you have not exceeded the monthly DVR limit or your device.
Verizon Cell Service Issues
- Phone not getting service
- Continuous call dropping
- Cell service outage
- Not getting mobile networks
- System failure
- Callback ringtones issues
- Getting no signals
- Unable to make incoming or outgoing calls
- Unable to set Verizon voicemail
- Unable to configure call forwarding
Verizon Fios TV App Issues
- Unable to stream videos with Fios app
- Fios TV app down
- Unable to use Fios app when out of home
- Not able to log into my Fios TV app
- Fios app not working properly after iOS 11 upgrade
- Unable to clear cache files
- Not able to register your device
- Not able to use Verizon Fios TV app guide
- Unable to make On Demand content
- Unable to rent content
- Unable to view bookmarks
- Unable to view your purchased content
If you are facing any such issue, or you have a query related with Verizon, you can dial 1-833-201-7903 and get instant Verizon customer support.