If you are a CenturyLink customer, there are several ways you choose to pay your CenturyLink bill. CenturyLink makes sure that its customer stay at ease and have different payment options of their choice. Lets find out how you can pay your bill online or call 1-833-201-7903
To complete your bill payment, you may need one of these payment options:
- Saving account
- Checking account
- Debit card
- Credit card
- ATM card (confirm with CenturyLink first if this service is available in your area)
- Money market account
Ways To Pay Your CenturyLink Bill
You can opt one of the following options to pay your monthly CenturyLink bill:
- Quick bill pay
- My CenturyLink account
- In person by visiting your nearest CenturyLink store
- One time bill pay service
Pay Your CenturyLink Bill Via Quick Bill Pay
Follow these steps to pay your CenturyLink bill using quick bill service:
- Make sure your device is connected with internet. Without internet you will not be able to pay your CenturyLink bill.
- Open a web browser in your device and go to CenturyLink.
- In the homepage of website, click on the Quick Bill Pay option.
- Enter your CenturyLink account number and proceed.
- Select a amount and select your payment option if you have one saved already.
- If you haven’t saved a payment option, enter your bank and debit/credit card detail.
- Click on Make Payment and your payment will be done. A prompt message stating your payment has been submitted will be sent to you.
Pay Your CenturyLink Bill Via My CenturyLink
Follow these steps to pay your CenturyLink bill using My CenturyLink:
- Open a web browser in your device and make sure you have steady internet connection.
- Go to CenturyLink homepage.
- Click on My CenturyLink option from the menu
- Sign into your account using your CenturyLink username and password.
- Go to the Bill Payment option click on it.
- You can view your current bill here. If you want to make the payment select one of the payment option from which you want to pay the bill or if you already have a saved one, select it.
- Confirm your bill amount and click on Submit.
- Your payment will be processed after some time and a mail will be sent to you on your email id with your payment details.
Pay Your CenturyLink Bill Via One Time Bill Service
If you are in a hurry, you can avail the benefit of one time bill service of CenturyLink. With this service, you can make the payment instantly without saving your details but you have to pay a convenience fee to use your debit or credit card. You just have to enter your details like your CenturyLink account number, your bill amount and your bank or debit/credit card details and click on submit. If you want to avoid the convenience fee, you can opt for a AutoPay option with your bank account which lets you pay your bill without paying any additional fee.
Pay Your CenturyLink Bill Via Visiting CenturyLink Store
The best part about paying your bill with this option is that you can have a face to face interaction with one of the CenturyLink executive and you can ask for any clarifications related with your bill. Make sure you have your CenturyLink account number with you when you visit the store.