The Latest How-To Guide To Solve All Your Pogo Games Issues
Pogo games is one of the oldest online gaming websites. You can play hundreds of games spreading into multiple gaming categories. You can enjoy these games on your computer, smartphone and various PlayStations.
As these games are almost two decades old and never saw a significant change in their game log, several issues have surfaced which creates disturbance in user’s gaming experience. Due to the fact these games are small and free, there are millions of people who love to give it a go from time to time. Issues like website not responding and game crashing has gotten quite common. To lessen your worries, we have come up with some simple troubleshoot options for incessant issues and an easy how-to guide to make your gaming experience more fun.
Pogo Games Issues
Pogo EA Game Issues
- Unable to access Wednesday Challenge
- Unable to view the game on full screen
- Not able to sign into Pogo account
- Badges not showing
- Bonus not showing even after purchase
- Audio not coming
- Getting kicked out from the game
- Screen resolution issue
- Pogo not accepting credit card or PayPal payment
Pogo Online Game Issue
- Unable to play member games
- Java games not loading
- Nonstandard zooming
- Daily challenges are loading
- FB library missing
- Unable to flush DNS cache
- Token not received
- Google Chrome pausing games suddenly
- Unable to make progress in Swash-bucks challenge
- Unable to set Pogo as Home Page
- Not able to apply ‘Do Not Track’ feature
Pogo Games Smartphone Issue
- Pogo app not starting
- Getting ‘Game Is Unable To Load’ error
- Pogo app crashing continuously
- App screen freezing
- Chat issues
- Continuous spam ads
- Unable to give Gems to friends
- Unable to get recent Badges
- game progress lost
- Daily challenges not loading
If you are also having trouble due to these above-mentioned issues, dial 1-833-201-7903 and get instant Pogo tech support to resolve your issue.
Pogo Games Troubleshoot guide
Troubleshoot Pogo Java Games
- Make sure you have latest Java running in your system. If not, install the latest Java software and restart your system.
- Enable any firewall and antivirus programs which might stop the application.
- Make sure that you have activated the Java in your browser. If your browser does not support Java script, it might not able to run Pogo games.
Troubleshoot EA Pogo Game
- Make sure you are using the latest operating system in your computer. Always use a cache cleaner to make your computer work smoothly.
- Verify first that your computer has all the essential requirement to run Pogo smoothly.
- Pogo games work efficiently with the latest version of Java and Flash. So, make sure you have installed them in your computer.
- Do not install any malware application which can cause serious software damage. Always get the software from a trusted source.
- Do not install any Pop-Up blockers as they may block many Pogo game prompts.
- There are several games which you can’t access if you are using windows 8. So, make sure to upgrade your operating system.
- Many of the games may crash due to heavy server traffic. Check out the current Online Player before playing the game.
- If you are playing an online game with several game-boards, the application may start lagging due to heavy traffic on a single server.
Troubleshoot Pogo Games Unable To Load Issue
- If your game is not loading, try to refresh the screen. Press F5 key or shift key to refresh the game.
- Make sure there are pop-up ad blockers installed in your system as they might not allow the app to run smoothly.
- Try power cycle on your device by shutting it down and restarting it.
- Always use the latest version of browser to play the game. Some game might not work on the older versions of browsers.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of Java and Flash Player in your system.
- If the game is not working in one browser, try to open it in some other browser.
- Keep in mind that Pogo game does not work with Opera browsers.
- Do not keep your screen resolution smaller than 1024 x 768. Pogo game does not work in smaller screen resolutions.
Troubleshoot Password Reset Process In Pogo Games
Follow these steps if you are unable to set your username and password:
- Open a web browser in your system and go to the Pogo home page.
- Make sure you have active internet connection in your computer.
- Click on the Sign-In option and enter your temporary credentials.
- Go to ‘My Account’ and click on Edit Password.
- First enter your temporary password and select a strong password for your account.
- Click on Save Changes and your password will be reset.
Troubleshoot Badge Missing Issue
Here is a simple process which you can follow if you cannot view your general badges:
- Keep the latest version of Java and browser software in your system.
- Log out of your Pogo account.
- Clean all the cache files from your browser and Java.
- Close your web browser and restart it. Log into your Pogo account and check.
The All New Pogo How-To Guide
How To Remove Ads From Pogo Game?
You can follow these steps to remove ads from Pogo App:
- Apply for Club Pogo membership on pogo.com. When you register for Club membership, you can enjoy Pogo games without any advertisements’ disturbance.
- Club members not only play games without any ads, but they also get other great benefits on pogo.com.
- You can also upgrade your account to premium. The upgrade will rid it of all the unnecessary ads.
- A premium user can unlock and play all the games available in the application.
- To upgrade your account for premium, go to About & Settings option then tap on the Upgrade icon.
How To Play Pogo Games On Computer?
- First, you have to make sure that your system meets the preset requirement to play Pogo games.
- You can access the website and go to the bottom section where you will find Pogo Compatibility Scan tool.
- This tool will automatically scan your browser and computer and provide you the details if your system is capable of loading the Pogo games or not.
How To End Club Pogo Subscription?
If you want to end your Pogo subscription, follow these steps:
- Keep in mind that Pogo only considers refund if you apply for it within two days of being charged.
- Go to the Pogo website and log into your account.
- Select the My Account option and reenter your password for security reasons.
- Select the Billing & Subscription box and click on the Cancel Subscription.
- Reenter your password to confirm the Cancel Subscription. On selecting this option, your subscription will end but you can enjoy Pogo games till the last date of your subscription period.
How To Play Pogo Games On Android Device?
If you have an android device, you can enjoy Pogo games without even signing in or making an ID. Just download the app from Google Play and enjoy hundreds of free box and card games.
How To Solve Payment Error While Buying Gems?
If you are unable to purchase gems on your Pogo games, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have entered the correct details of your card and address.
- Check that internet is active on your device. Without internet you can’t make a purchase.
- Try to make the transaction again after 20 minutes. If there was a server error, you will be able to complete the purchase this time.
- If you were charged twice, don’t panic as Pogo only charges once for a transaction. The second payment will be refunded to you.
- After the transaction is complete, you will receive a payment confirmation on your registered email ID.
- If you are not able to make payment even after following these steps, try an alternative like PayPal.