While streaming a movie from your Netflix account, Netflix server and Blu-ray player remain constantly connected, either they’re setting up connections, getting DRM licenses for movie playback or verifying information related to the user registration. If your Netflix account is not registered or set-up correctly, you may face playback problems while trying to use the Netflix service or in playing movie titles.
- Steps mentioned below require a system with an internet connection.
- The undermentioned procedure will help you to deactivate your Netflix account, and then, to reactivate it.
Steps to deactivate your Netflix account
- Visit www.netflix.com and Sign In to your account.
- Select ‘Account & Help’ located on the top of the right corner.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page, you’ll find the option ‘ Manage Netflix Device and Computers’ in the Watching Instantly on your TV Or Computer segment.
- A list displays there showing your Netflix devices along with Samsung Blu-ray player, you need to click ‘Deactivate’.
- Select ‘Yes’ to confirm the displayed message.
If you followed the above instructions, your account should be deactivated by now.
Steps to reactivate your Netflix account
- Turn on your Blu-ray player and until the e-contents appears on the screen.
- Use Blu-ray player remote, Tap the B key to select the Netflix, Select country and tap Enter on the remote. On the following screens, you’ll see terms of the disclaimer in various languages. Tap Next on every screen.
- The last screen will appear. Select Agree only if you agree to the terms otherwise you’ll be redirected to the main menu.
- You’ll see a Netflix registration screen, click Yes ‘Activate instant streaming from Netflix’ and tap the Enter key on the TV remote. The current screen will reload and display a unique code for activation with a link to redirect you to activate your account.
- Visit www.netflix.com/activate , type the activation code and then tap on Activate.
- The page will reload in about 1 min or less displaying the message ‘Activating’.
- The final appeared screen will confirm that the activation process is complete. Your Netflix Instant Queue will be listed on your Blu-ray player. Scroll and choose a movie you want to watch. The error will not display any longer.
You can contact our netflix customer care support, if you’re unable to reactivate or deactivate your account even after following the steps mentioned above.