Rebooting wireless router step is very much critical and time-consuming, if performed by using manual methods.
XFINITY My Account App is very helpful in assisting the remote-rebooting of the XFINITY wireless gateway.
To reboot your device, you just need to follow the below steps:
- Downlaod and install the app from Apple iTunes or Google Play.
- Use your XFINITY Id to sign in.
- Click on the XFINITY Internet screen.
- Now tap on ‘Restart’ my device.
- In few devices the restart process is initiated after a double-click.
- Wait for a while, till you receive a confirmation alert.
- A message will be sent to restart the device.
- Select ‘Yes’ to agree with the processes and click on ‘Done’ to exit.
By following these simple steps, you can easily reboot your wireless device. All the information’s and the databases can be easily maintained and updated after these processes.
If any issues please connect with our comcast customer support expert.