Every second, millions of people post their status or photographs on Facebook. For the case, when someone faces a problem with Facebook, what he should do?
One should report a problem so that the executives working at Facebook Tech Support could eradicate the bug as quickly as possible.
If something is not working properly on Facebook, report a problem by following the given below steps:
- Tap on ‘More’ option.
- Scroll through the list and select ‘Help and Support’.
- Click on Report a Problem> Something is not working.
- Now, select the product with which you are having a problem. Also, describe the problem thoroughly and if possible, in a stepwise manner to make the problem clear to the technicians.
- By tapping on ‘+’ add screenshots of the arising problem from your device.
- At the end, select the option ‘Send’.
There is a new feature on Facebook, shake a report, for user’s comfort.
If you want to turn on shake to report, follow the mentioned below steps:
- At first, tap on ‘More’ option.
- Scroll through the list and select Help & Support > Report a Problem.
- Select the gear icon next to the option ‘Report a problem’.
- Now, turn on Shake to Report.
Afterward, whenever you will use Facebook app, you could shake your phone to directly go to Report a Problem menu. Also you can contact facebook customer service for quick help.