If you are an owner of T-mobile and are looking for a way to troubleshoot signals related issues, you are at right place.
You face no service issues or the device has no service problem when there are no bars of signals on your phone. Also, they can arise due to difficulties in network outage, account setup, device settings and lack of coverage.
To troubleshoot them, follow the mentioned below steps:
- At first, check your device settings.
- Data roaming is on.
- Airplane mode is off.
- The network is in ‘Auto’ mode.
- The preference of Wi-Fi calling is set to ‘Cellular preferred’.
- You have latest software version on your mobile phone.
- The SIM card is correctly inserted in your device.
- Now, open the coverage map to check whether the address is in 4G LTE, 4G, or 3G coverage or not.
- Go to T-Mobile and sign in to check whether your line is active or not. In other words, confirm the prepaid lines and balance).
- Turn the device off.
- After waiting for five seconds, turn the device back on.
- Confirm that your device is receiving signals.
In case, the phone is displaying the signal bars and still, you are not able to either call, text or get the Internet connection, look out for following:
- Issues in the Text message.
- Data or Internet connection issues.
- The device has signal but does not have 3G, 4G, or LTE signals.
- Issues in calling.
If still your phone is not displaying any signal bars and you are getting ‘no service’ error, contact the T-mobile Tech Support 24/7 customer help.