Facebook is a prominent social media site and if you have any trouble with it, you can resolve with this simple guide. If you are facing issues with Game Center, remain logged in to Facebook, then try the below steps to resolve the issue:
Check the login screen
First, open the ‘Account Management’ screen to check whether your Facebook profile is signed in. If it’s not, sign in.
Restart your device
When the signing in from Account Management screen fails to resolve the issue, try device power recycle. Just power off your device for a couple of minutes and then reboot it. Once it’s done then again check the Account Management screen to find out if it’s keeping you logged in.
When the above steps don’t work try the below-mentioned ones to troubleshoot the issue:
For issues regarding Facebook login, go through the following steps to disconnect the FB account and sign in again:
- First, power on the computer and sign in to Facebook on that.
- Open the Facebook App Center link: https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/my in the browser on your PC.
- Now look for the game’s full name (e.g. Sims FreePlay, Real Racing 3) in the list then click “settings” link.
- Next, scroll down and reach the settings options’ bottom section then select “remove app” in order to de-authorize the program by connecting to your Facebook account.
Now your game will have been disconnected from the game.
- Close all the running application on your gadget including the game.
- Power off your device and after a while turn it on again.
- Now open the game and the Account Manager from the options
- Sign in to Facebook account (approve the permission while appearing for the game)
- Your FB account will now be reconnected to the game again.
If it doesn’t work, open the system settings of your device, then choose Facebook. Ensure that The Sims FreePlay is set to on position. If it is so, choose delete account then log in again on the device.
Check the firewall settings
Due to certain firewall settings, your device may fail to correctly access many social features, specifically if social sites are blocked on your device.
Issues with Game Center Login
In case you are facing issues signing in to Game Center, then try signing out of your Game Center account. After this go to the account manager from the game on your phone and sign back in to the account from here.