Want to set up your Apple iPhone or iPad to receive Comcast emails? Configuring your iPad or iPhone device for receiving your Comcast.net emails, is easy and you need to follow the below steps only. So, follow the step-by-step instructions below to configure your iPhone or iPad to receive the Comcast emails.
- First of all, you need to tap on the Settings button from apps’ drawer on your device.
- Now select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option from “Settings” menu, now choose “Add Account” from “ACCOUNTS” section.
- Next, choose “Other.”
- Tap on “Add Mail Account.”
- Now you’ll find some fields, fill all the fields with the appropriate information. Also, ensure that you include the @comcast.net part with the email address when you enter it in the Email field – so don’t enter the ‘username’ only. Now tap on “Next” button.
- After this, your iPad/iPhone will verify the details you entered.
- Ensure that the Mail option is set to ON, if not, swipe the ‘toggle’ to right to set it ON. Also, ensure that the Notes option is set to OFF, if not, swipe its ‘toggle’ to right. Next, tap on the “Save” button.
- Now you’ll get confirmation that the account is added to your phone.
- Ensure that your ‘Comcast’ entry is available on the “ACCOUNTS” list now. Exit out of all “Settings” now.
- Tap on “Mail” icon.
- You can now find newly created Comcast account on the list of your Mailboxes.
- Now your device is ready to receive and send Comcast email. That’s it!
Using the above steps, you can easily configure your iPhone/iPad to send or receive Comcast.net emails. Also, for more FAQs and Comcast Xfinity support visit here for more info.