Netflix provides media streaming that saves your life from the DVDs cluttering up your entertainment center. Since it enables members to connect up to 6 devices on a single Netflix account, you can watch unlimited streaming media on any television in your house. No matter if you choose Internet-ready television as your streaming device, or buy a media player to stream Netflix, you’ll thoroughly enjoy it every time you watch videos and movies.
To set up external Netflix Media Players:
- First, choose a streaming player with Netflix that has the desired features that you want like Wi-Fi or HDMI ports.
- Now simply attach video/audio cables from the streaming player to your TV. This is the best choice when you have an HDTV and the media player supports the HDMI cable connections.
- Next, through a Wi-Fi connection or an Ethernet cable, connect the player to your router. In order to turn on your TV and streaming player to follow on-screen instructions, internet connection is a must.
- Choose the Netflix app from the menu appearing on the screen, after connecting to the internet, to get an activation code that you have to provide into the Netflix website.
- Go to your PC and turn it on if it’s off, now browse the Netflix activation webpage provide the code there to start streaming media on your TV.
To set up Netflix Internet Ready:
- First, you need to connect your Internet-ready TV to your router using either an Ethernet cable or wirelessly. Follow the on-screen procedure on the TV to make a wireless connection.
- Choose ‘Netflix Apply’ from the menu appearing on the TV You’ll view an activation code write it down as it requires for activating your Netflix account.
- Now open the activation page of Netflix website on your PC and enter the code to start the service.
In case if there is issues activation or setting up Netflix streaming service, then contact Netflix customer care 24*7 online support to get help about it.