If you want to set up Roadrunner Email on your Android phone, then it could be difficult to do in real if you don’t get a proper guidance to do so. Further, people can also check Roadrunner emails through Gmail service, when configured on your Android Gmail app. Also, you can directly use Roadrunner email on Android smartphones using the Android Email app. Simply follow below steps to do this:
- First of all, run the Email app on your phone.
- Now provide your RoadRunner email address and tap “Next”.
- Choose “Personal (POP3)”, and tap on “Next”.
- Now enter the RoadRunner password, and tap on “Next” option.
- Next, provide the following details for “Incoming server settings”:
- In the username field, you need to provide your full email address including @maine.rr.com at the end of it: (It may vary as per your location, for example, it may be satx.rr.com or something else).
- After providing the email address now enter your password for RoadRunner email.
- Next, you need to enter the server information pop-server.maine.rr.com (it varies according to your location you can check here for the list).
- Enter 110 in Port field.
- Choose None for Security type.
- Once it’s done, then tap on “Next” option.
- Net provide following details for “Outgoing server settings”:
- Enter the server information in the Server field, for example, smtp-server.maine.rr.com (the location may vary as per your location, check this list here for this).
- Now enter 587 or 25 in the Port
- Next, choose None for Security Type
- Check the Require sign-in option.
- Type your Username with @maine.rr.com at the end (domain may vary as per location)
- Now enter your Password for Roadrunner email.
- Now tap on “Next” option, then tap “Next” again.
- Next, enter your name in the “Your name” field. People who’ll receive emails from you, will see this name.
- Tap on “Next”. That’s it.
After this, your Roadrunner account has been successfully setup on your Android device.
In case you are not able to setup the email account on your Android phone after following the above steps then get assistance for this from RoadRunner technical support service.