Netflix is a world’s prominent streaming service that allows users to watch TV shows, movies, documentaries and more on internet connected devices. For this, users need to get a membership for Netflix service. Also, they need to sign in to Netflix account to stream contents. If you don’t know how to sign out to the Netflix service, then read the below procedure to sign out of the service.
If there is a remote with your TV:
Follow the below steps to sign out of your Netflix account on your gadget:
- Start from the home screen of Netflix.
- Navigate and choose the Gear icon or Settings.
- Choose ‘Sign out’ option.
- Now choose ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- Now you’ll get the option to log in as a different Netflix user.
In case you are not able to locate the Gear icon or settings:
- By using the arrow keys on your remote, from within the Netflix application, enter the following order:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
- Now choose the option tagged with Start Over, Sign out, Deactivate, or Reset’ options.
- You’ll be signed out of Netflix.
If there is a tablet:
- First of all, run the Netflix application on your tablet device.
- Choose ‘Menu’ icon. It will look like either located in upper left part or found in the upper right section.
- Choose ‘Sign Out’ from the menu.
- Now confirm the sign-out and you’ll be signed out of your Netflix account.
If you have problems signing out of your Netflix account or have any other tech issues, then contact Netflix support service to get help regarding it.