For account information to attempt an XFINITY bill payment, XFINITY MyAccount App provides complete information, troubleshooting steps, and services.
Using this amazing application, you can easily troubleshoot XFINITY Voice issues and troubleshoot XFINITY TV issues.
Follow given steps to:
- At first, you have to identify the problem that you are facing.
- After the selection of the item for troubleshooting, the application will run diagnostics. Moreover, it will begin account>service>device>level checks.
- On the basis of the check, you will be presented with some options to correct the occurring issues.
- Now, you can fix entitlement issue, reset the modems, get alerts on the resolution of outage problem, and more.
- Moreover, MyAccount app will ask whether the occurring problem is resolved or not.
- If your problem still persists, you can have one option- contact our XFINITY technicians.
Some General Problems and their Solutions
How to view Data Usage Meter?
- To check your Data Usage, first go to the XFINITY Internet screen and under the image of your device, you will see your data usage summary.
- If you wish to view full Data Usage History, you can tap anywhere on the data usage summary screen.
How to restart Device?
- To restart your modem, tap on Restart Device option.
- You will get a ‘We are checking your connection. Wait for a moment’ message.
- After this, it will display your signal strength.
- If you’ve got poor signal strength, it displays 3 options: Test Wi-Fi signal strength, Restart Device and Learn more.
- Select the Learn More option and it will provide your Tips to improve Wi-Fi performance.
- If you’ve got good signal strength, it will display you ‘Restart your device’ option.
- Now, you will receive a signal on your device, and a question whether restarting the modem has fixed the issue or not. In here, either tap on yes or no.
- If you tap on Yes, you will get a “Glad to hear it all worked out!” message and a green confirmation check mark.
- If you tap on No, you will get a View related FAQs’ option.
Furthermore, you can take quick assistance and ask for more information to troubleshoot Internet Connection via XFINITY MyAccount app, from our expert technicians call 1-866-405-0231.