Here are the steps to set up G-mail to extract emails from your roadrunner.com mailbox.
- Visit your G-mail account and sign in using your email address and password.
- Tap on cogwheel icon located at the top right corner of the web page and click on the settings option in this menu.
- Tap the tab ’Accounts and Import’, and then click ‘Add an email account’.
- Type your roadrunner.com email in the appeared window, and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Further, click on the “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” icon and click ’Next’.
- Type your full email ID again in the ’Username’ area. Type your roadrunner.com email account password in the ’Password’ space.
- Type roadrunner.com in the ‘POP Server’ field.
- Tap the ‘Add Account’ Now select ‘No’ option on the next screen and to finish the procedure, click ‘Finish’.
If the above instructions don’t help you to extract your Google mails from roadrunner.com, contact our roadrunner customer support service. We are available 27*7 to help you in any problem.