7 Ways To Troubleshoot & Overcome T-Mobile No Service Issue
T-Mobile delivers wireless data and voice service in the US Virgin Islands, United States and Puerto Rico under the brands Metro and T-Mobile. The company is making the rounds in the internet industry due to it recent 5G vision plans which promises some super exciting elements.
However, providing full contentment is not an easy task and problems in T-Mobile services are not very rare. Most of the users wants instant solution for the problem which they are facing. If you also want instant solution for a T-Mobile issues, Contact T-Mobile customer service by dialing the toll-free number 1-866-405-0231.
T Mobile Service Issues
T-Mobile Account Issues
- Problems with T-Mobile AutoPay
- Issues related to T-Mobile account password
- Unable to log into your account
- T-Mobile billing and payments queries
- Texting issue
- T-Mobile website down
T-Mobile Internet Issues
- Device not connecting with internet
- Internet outage
- T-Mobile Internet outages
- No Internet access even when T-Mobile data is active
- Unable to send MMS file
T-Mobile Calling Issues
- T-Mobile voice network problems
- No T-Mobile services in phones
- Getting ‘Invalid SIM’ and ‘Reading SIM’ error
- Cell signal going down
- Getting ‘Connection Error’ code
- Poor call quality
- Consistent call drops
- Unable to hear callers
- Unable to use WiFi calling
- Callers unable to hear you
- Not able to access caller ID function
- Unable to use call forwarding feature
- Not able to change call hold, call forwarding and call waiting settings
T-Mobile Device Issues
- Unable to use T-Mobile data services
- Unable to change ringtone on S10
- T-Mobile One Plus related issues
- Getting no signals
- Unable to register a device
- Problems in T-Mobile offered devices
- Getting ‘No Sim’ error
T-Mobile App Issues
- Problems with my account app
- T-Mobile app crashing
- T-Mobile app not updating
- T-Mobile app not not working 2019
- T-Mobile not working on iPhone
- T-Mobile app not working on Pixel 3
- T-Mobile app chat not working
The best part about T-Mobile customer service is that they are available 24/7. You can contact T-Mobile customer service regarding all the above mentioned issues by dialing 1-866-405-0231.
T-Mobile Troubleshoot Guide
Here is a complete troubleshoot guide which you can try if you want to find solutions on your own.
Troubleshoot No Service Issue In T-Mobile
Getting no signals in your device or the service is down? Follow these steps to resolve this issue in your T-Mobile:
- Make sure your line is Active and you are not in a covered area. Also check you haven’t mistakenly turned ON the Airplane mode in your device.
- Do not use a hard case or cover which are known to create disturbance in signals.
- Turn OFF the WiFi in your device to connect it with T-Mobile network.
- Power cycle your device by switching it OFF for 30 seconds and turning it ON again.
- Set your phone’s calling services on Cellular Preferred to avoid the signal interference.
- Always keep your Network mode on Auto.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of your device software. Using a outdated version may create disturbance in latest network settings.
- If you are still not getting signals, try turning the cellular settings to 2G.
- If your device is still not able to receive signals, go to your nearest T-Mobile retail store.
Troubleshoot No Internet Issue In T-Mobile
This is one of the most common issues which a T-Mobile user may get. There are high chances that this issue is occurring due to some accidental change in the setting. Follow these instructions to resolve the no internet issue in your device:
- If you are having slow speed internet, make sure that you are having more than 2 signal bars in your. If you are having less than 2 signal bars, it means that your signal is not strong enough to provide a decent speed.
- Make sure you are not in a no-network-coverage area.
- If you in a roaming zone, check that you have turned ON the Data Roaming option.
- Turn OFF WiFi in your device and turn ON LTE.
- Turn OFF your device and turn it ON. Check if the internet starts working.
- Clear all the caches and cookies. Make sure you are not using any VPN.
- Try to use internet in your device provided browser only. There are chances when a private browser stops working on a particular internet.
- If you are unable to use internet, go to the nearest store and make sure that your device has not encountered any signal block.
Troubleshoot Slow Internet In T-Mobile
Follow these steps if you are experiencing continuous slow internet in T-Mobile:
- Make sure you have not exceeded the limit on your high speed data bucket. You can check it in My T-Mobile app.
- Make sure you are not in a no-network-coverage area.
- If you have a android device, reset the device APN to default. And if you have a Apple device, reset network settings.
- Make sure you delete cache and cookies from time to time.
- Always use the latest software and browsers in your device and keep the device software up to date.
- Try power cycling your device by switching it OFF and switching it ON again after 30 seconds.
Troubleshoot Text Issue On T-Mobile
Unable to send and receive text using your T-Mobile device. Here is what you have to do:
- Make sure you haven’t activated the Message Blocking feature.
- Check your device’s space. There should be at least 15% of total space available in order to work the texting feature.
- Make sure that your device’s date and time is accurate.
- Switch OFF your device and restart it.
- Check the number you are trying to send text has not deactivated.
- If you are trying to send a text to an international number, make sure you have entered the correct country code.
- Take a back up of your message data and delete long thread messages.
Troubleshoot T-Mobile Battery Issue
- Try to avoid using your device with full brightness level as it drains your battery quickly.
- Don’t fill your device with unnecessary apps as they keep on active even when you are not using them.
- Turn OFF the device background data. Make sure to turn OFF WiFi, hotspot and GPS when not in use.
- If you have power save mode, turn it ON so that you have enough battery for an emergency.
Troubleshoot T-Mobile Screen Issue
If you have a T-Mobile device and it is crashing continuously or simply freezing time to time, following these points may resolve these issues:
- Never use your device while putting on a glove or with wet fingers.
- Most of the devices comes with low sensitivity on edges due to avoiding accidental touches.
- Make sure that your device’s screen does not get any oil or residue.
- Do not download unauthorized apps as they might impact on the device’s working
- Clean the cache files to make your device work smoothly.
- If your device is still not responding, get a backup of your data and apply factory reset.
Troubleshoot T-Mobile App Issues
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of T-Mobile app.
- Deactivate the FamilyMode, Family Allowance and Content Blocking options.
- If you have downloaded a app recently, uninstall it.
- Uninstall your app and reinstall it.
- Make sure that you have efficient space in your device.