With Comcast email, one thing is sure and that is freedom. If you have a Comcast email account, you can easily access it on your mobile anywhere. Comcast email allows you loads of features like texting, Voicemail and automatic bill payment which you can perform anytime anyplace.
Wondering how can you access Comcast email in your mobile? Follow this article to find easy set up of your Comcast email in your mobile or if any issues contact Comcast.
How To Access Comcast Email On Xfinity Connect App?
Follow these steps to use Comcast email on your mobile using Xfinity Connect app:
- Start Xfinity Connect app in your mobile. If you do not have the app, download it from the app store.
- Log into the app with your Comcast email and password.
- Open the Tabs.
- You will find various features which are as follows:
- All – Lets you see your latest voice, text and email. It is automatically set as 25 maximum which means you will find your last 25 text, voice and email messages.
- Email – By default, you can view your last 25 emails. If you want to access more mails, click on Load More Messages.
- VM – View your 25 latest voice messages.
- Text – View your text messages arranged in the recent order list which lets the latest text on top.
How To Access Comcast Email On Any Mobile Device?
If you do not have the Xfinity Connect app, you can still access your Comcast mail on your mobile by following these points:
- Open a web browser in your mobile.
- Type m.comcast.net and click Enter.
- Type your Xfinity username and password and log into your Comcast email account.
- Access voice, text and mail feature on the go.
How To Set Up An Android Phone To Work With Comcast Email?
- Launch the Email app in your android phone.
- Enter your Comcast email and password on Account Setup page. Click Next.
- If your email is verified, you will receive some basic setting options. Check on the box of your preference. Click Done when finished.
- If you want to have a name of your account, enter it. On clicking Next, your Comcast email account will be saved in your android phone.